University of Canberra joins OERu and launches UC Open

Wayne Mackintosh

Dec 15, 2014, 8:08:04 PM12/15/14
to oe...@googlegroups.com, OERu planning
We are proud to announce OERu's newest partner, the University of Canberra (UC). We extend a very warm welcome to UC on joining the OERu family.

The membership announcement coincides with the launch of UC Open which provides the community with access to the University of Canberra’s open content for learning.

Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education), Professor Nick Klomp, says,

 “The University of Canberra is looking forward to contributing to this collaboration. Everything about OERu is open – the planning, designing and thinking about the future of education occurs in the open and all parties can contribute. In a networked world, this kind of collaboration is going to become more and more important. Sharing our experiences, and building our collective knowledge about how best to harness the open agenda to support student learning, and to support the ongoing vitality of our institutions in challenging times, are just two of the benefits the University of Canberra can see in contributing to OERu.” Read more ...

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation

Phil Ker

Dec 15, 2014, 9:54:23 PM12/15/14
to OE...@googlegroups.com
Good news Wayne

Sent from my iPad

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OERu" group.
This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SMX. For more information visit smxemail.com