UHI press release on joining global free education network

Wayne Mackintosh

Oct 29, 2014, 5:24:20 PM10/29/14
to oe...@googlegroups.com, OERu planning
On joining the OERu family,  Professor Clive Mulholland, Principal and Vice-Chancellor of the University says:

“Knowledge and the sharing of knowledge and education is something that we should be committed to making available to the widest audience possible. We see partnering with the OERu as a natural extension of the work we are already doing. It is an excellent opportunity to share affordable education opportunities with a global audience.” Read more ..

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation