The University of the Highlands and Islands joins the OERu family

Wayne Mackintosh

Oct 29, 2014, 12:39:06 AM10/29/14
to oe...@googlegroups.com, OERu planning
We are proud to welcome The University of the Highlands and Islands (UHI) to the OERu family.

UHI is an innovative pioneer in higher education bringing together thirteen independent colleges and research institutions in Scotland. It is appropriate that UHI claims the accolade of becoming Scotland's first OERu partner.

Welcome aboard!

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation

Phil Ker

Oct 29, 2014, 4:08:36 AM10/29/14
to OE...@googlegroups.com
Excellent Wayne - how many more needed to hit target membership this year?
Phil

UHI<http://www.uhi.ac.uk/en/> is an innovative pioneer in higher education bringing together thirteen independent colleges and research institutions in Scotland. It is appropriate that UHI claims the accolade of becoming Scotland's first OERu partner.

Welcome aboard!

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation
UNESCO, COL and ICDE Chair in OER, Otago Polytechnic & OER Foundation
Skype: WGMNZ1
Twitter: Mackiwg

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OERu" group.

This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SMX.
For more information visit http://smxemail.com

Wayne Mackintosh

Oct 29, 2014, 4:24:55 AM10/29/14
to OE...@googlegroups.com, OERu planning
Hi Phil,

  • We currently have 35 confirmed partners
  • 2 institutions are in the final stages of confirming their membership.
Without prejudging the outcomes, I am confident that we will have 37 partners in the near future. That leaves us with encouraging 3 more institutions to join our family before year end to achieve our 2014 operational target.