The Open University launches Open Badged Courses

Wayne Mackintosh

Feb 16, 2015, 5:05:16 PM2/16/15
to oe...@googlegroups.com, OERu planning
Hi everyone,

The Open University (OU) announces that it is increasing access to OER by joining the OERu. This announcement coincides with the launch of Badged Open Courses (BOCs) at the OU.

The BOC initiative will widen academic support for OERu learners who are embarking on university study with a collection of foundation courses including, for example:

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation

Cable Green

Feb 16, 2015, 10:24:56 PM2/16/15
to OE...@googlegroups.com, OERu planning
Huge win!

I see the future - and it is open.

Well done OERu.

Cable

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OERu" group.

Brian Mulligan

Feb 17, 2015, 11:34:16 AM2/17/15
to OE...@googlegroups.com, oe...@googlegroups.com, oe...@lists.oerfoundation.org
This is a great development.  These materials are of immediate use for several projects we are working on.  I hope that Open Badges may be useful to help us integrate smaller open courses into larger ones.

Well done.

Brian