Assembling the OERu strategic plan in preparation for the November partner meetings

Wayne Mackintosh

Oct 16, 2014, 4:01:34 AM10/16/14
to OERu planning, oe...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

The OERu Strategic Planning working group is now assembling the OERu Strategic Plan 2015 - 2017 in preparation for the OERu partner meetings early in November, incorporating feedback and suggestions from the open consultation process

True to our open planning philosophy, we are assembling the refined strategic plan transparently in the wiki.  Conveners from the OERu working groups are also in the process of publishing their 2014 annual reports.

The annual reports and strategic plan will inform the structure and activities of the agenda for the OERu partners meeting.

Over the next week, we will be assembling the strategic plan and you can monitor developments in real time. Expect frequent changes as the draft takes shape. The sub-components of the plan are being drafted as separate sub-pages in the wiki. However, the  single page version is a good place to monitor progress.  Please feel free to comment using the corresponding talk pages in the wiki.

I have completed the first draft of Strategic Goal 1 of the plan which illustrates the structure we will be using for drafting the remaining strategic goals.

Want to contribute remotely during the OERu partners meeting?

You will be able to participate in the OERu partners meeting remotely as we will broadcast the meeting live with opportunities for the remote community to engage and contribute to the breakout sessions. If you would like us to send you email notifications of the webcast links and session details, please register as a virtual participant here

Looking forward to working with you all on the consolidation phase of the OERu implementation plan!

Wayne

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation

Hemlata Chari

Oct 16, 2014, 4:43:50 AM10/16/14
to OE...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Wayne for sharing. I shall extend all possible support from my end . I was travelling now Im back in Mumbai so should be able to contribute.
shall spread this message
cheers
hemlata

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OERu" group.

H R Chari, PhD -Univ of Alberta
Deputy Director- Academic
IDOL
University of Mumbai