Virtual participant registrations for 5th International meeting of OERu partners

Wayne Mackintosh

Sep 22, 2016, 5:31:19 AM9/22/16
to WikiEducator, oe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone.

The 5th international meeting of OERu partners will be hosted by the University of the Highlands and Islands, 3 - 4 October 2016 in Inverness, Scotland.

This meeting will focus on planning the launch of the OERu 1st year of study in 2017.

We have posted the meeting  agenda online.  As always, we welcome anyone interested in helping to shape OERu futures to join the meeting as virtual participants. There are ample opportunities to contribute via the breakout sessions for virtual participants and these inputs are integrated into the meeting and our decision-making process.

We recommend that you register as a virtual participant to receive instructions on how to engage.

---
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator
UNESCO - ICDE Chair in OER
Skype: WGMNZ1
Twitter: Mackiwg