Flat World Knowledge: Director, Institutional Sales

Cable Green

Feb 13, 2011, 10:45:12 PM2/13/11
to oer-advocac...@googlegroups.com, oerf-thought-...@googlegroups.com, Educause Openness Constituent Group (OPENNESS@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU), cccoer-st...@googlegroups.com

Hi All:

Normally, I wouldn’t post a job position … but it’s from our buds at Flat World Knowledge… and I consider them to be part of the textbook affordability solution.

If you know of anyone who might be a good fit for this position, please pass it on. Thanks!

=================

“Flat World Knowledge, the world’s leading commercial publisher of openly licensed higher education content, is looking for a smart, creative, and accomplished sales professional with the right mix of Higher Education publishing experience and C-level business development success.  You will be part of a fast-moving, entrepreneurial team looking to disrupt an industry through a new approach to dynamic publishing of textbooks and related materials.   You will be joining a high-growth, venture capital-backed startup with 3 years of momentum, a company being hailed in the media as the next big thing in education.”

Have a great week,

Cable

Cable Green, PhD

Director of eLearning & Open Education