DOL $2 Billion Grant: Open License Required

Cable Green

Jan 21, 2011, 1:39:50 PM1/21/11
to CCCOER (cccoer@googlegroups.com), cccoer-st...@googlegroups.com, Educause Openness Constituent Group (OPENNESS@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU), oer-advocac...@googlegroups.com, oerf-thought-...@googlegroups.com

Greetings Community College Consortium for Open Educational Resources,

I just sent this note to Washington’s Community and Technical Colleges (see below).

I thought you might want to modify the text and send a similar update to your Colleges.

This is a game changer ... let’s spread the word.

Good weekend,

Cable