OCPAC e-mail - Last chance for OCPAC Awards Banquet

Charlie Meadows

Feb 11, 2015, 11:05:03 AM2/11/15
to ocpac...@googlegroups.com
Members and friends of the Oklahoma Conservative Political Action Committee (OCPAC)

Today, 5:00 pm. is the deadline to make your reservations for this year’s OCPAC awards banquet. We have many lawmakers coming and a good number of people making reservations for the event. Please do not mail a check today, rather sign up through PayPal or call (405) 348-9991 for your reservations. I will turn in our head count tomorrow and may reserve 4 or 5 extra places, so you might call the same number tomorrow, but tomorrow it will be a first come, first serve basis. Folks will be allowed to attend just the awards banquet and Bill Federer’s speech and skip the banquet for a fee of $15 with all those monies going to our speaker.

OCPAC AWARDS BANQUET begins at 6:30 pm for dinning. The location is Christian Heritage Academy, 4400 S.E. 27th (Sunny Lane and SE 27th street), Del City.

We have multiple lawmakers due to receive awards for outstanding leadership during the 2014 legislative session. Many of these lawmakers take a lot of heat from the liberal press and political antagonists. Therefore, it is important to have a good turn out of members and friends to show them how much we appreciate their service and courage. I want to urge our readers to make every effort to attend.

The cost for the awards banquet is $23 for adults and $17 for students. Attendees must make reservations by Wednesday, February 11th at 5:00 p.m.  Again, for reservations today, call (405) 348-9991, or for those wanting to pay on line all you need is your credit card then log on to one of these 2 PayPal links:

Our keynote speaker this year will be William (Bill) Federer. Mr. Federer, and David Barton are possibly the most profound Christian Historians alive today. Bill has authored 15 or more books, produced various DVDs and speaks around 400 times a year including radio and TV interviews. You will not want to miss what this dynamic speaker has to say, we should be finished by 8:30 pm. Don’t delay, make your reservations right now, deadline is today at 5:00 p.m.

Charlie Meadows  -   charlie...@gmail.com