Final invitation to receive Charlie's Red Meat Political Commentary!

39 zobrazení
Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

Charlie Meadows

neprečítané,
15. 4. 2015, 10:07:0915. 4. 2015
komu: ocpac...@googlegroups.com
Charlie Meadows here, this will be my final invitation by way of the OCPAC e-mail list to receive The Charlie Meadows Red Meat Political Commentary. I have truly enjoyed the past couple of weeks of not having a deadline to get the e-mail out. However, the time has come to get back into the saddle. I hope to get the first commentary out by Friday. Hundreds have signed up by clicking on the following link: eepurl.com/bhG8zr, then giving your e-mail address, first and last names and hitting the confirm button. Some have had trouble, for those, simply send an e-mail to charlie...@gmail.com and I will add your name manually. I want to thank everyone for their interest.

On another note, remember the OCPAC meeting today will be in our new location, the Old Surety Insurance Company corporate headquarters, located on the Northwest corner of 50th and Lincoln. Please park on the West of the building (do not park in the North lot) then enter the café entrance on the South end of the building. I heard our speaker this past Sunday evening and he is fantastic. He began memorizing the Quran at age 5 and was a Imam by the age of 12. His great uncle was a founding member of the Muslim Brotherhood, his father and uncle are to this day members. He is the most knowledgeable former Muslim I have ever listened to, don’t miss hearing him.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Charlie Meadows

Odpovedať všetkým
Odpovedať autorovi