OCPAC e-mail - Reclaiming America & Oklahoma for Christ details

Charlie Meadows

Jul 21, 2014, 1:15:29 AM7/21/14
to ocpac...@googlegroups.com
Members and friends of the Oklahoma Conservative Political Action Committee (OCPAC)

++  AGENDA FOR THIS WEEK’S MEETING
++  RECLAIMING AMERICA/OKLAHOMA FOR CHRIST

++  AGENDA FOR THIS WEEK’S MEETING

My time is very limited so I must keep this week’s message short.  Our 12 noon luncheon for Wednesday, July 23rd will be held at Olivet Baptist Church, 1201 Northwest 10th street in OKC.
Our speaker this week will be Paul Blair, founder of Reclaiming Oklahoma for Christ and Executive Director of both Reclaiming Oklahoma and America for Christ. He will have a short DVD to show us then speak for a few minutes. If we have time we will also see a short DVD about the invasion of illegal aliens.

++  RECLAIMING AMERICA/OKLAHOMA FOR CHRIST

First off, if you are a pastor, associate pastor or chairman of your deacon or elder board, you and your wives are invited to a special luncheon sponsored by Steve Green of the Hobby Lobby family. The luncheon will be from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Friday, July 25th. The location is First Baptist Church , 301 Northeast 27th street in Moore. There is no cost to attend, but you MUST make reservations, probably not later than Tuesday morning? To RSVP, call (405) 796-PRAY.

If you are a Christian, this may be the most important conference for anyone living in Oklahoma to attend this year, it is certainly one of the most important conferences for Christians and patriots all across the state for 2014.

Friday evening, July 25th, the conference begins at 6:30 p.m. and will run until 10:00 p.m. with several breaks between speakers. I believe the doors open at 5:30 p.m.?

The conference will re-convene Saturday July 26th,  at 9:00 a.m. and finish at 12:30 p.m. There is no cost to attend, I am sure an offering plate will be passed around to help defer expenses?

While I do not know the order of the speakers: following are those speaking, some of which will speak more than once.

Dr. DALE TACKETT,   professor at the Geneva Seminary in Colorado Springs, Dr. Tacket burst upon the seen through the Focus On The Family produced DVD series called The Truth Project. This 13 hour Christian World View presentation which deals with almost all the issues we struggle with at the state, local and federal government levels has been watched by tens of thousands of people throughout Oklahoma.

Frank Turek, author of the book, I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH FAITH TO BE AN ATHEIST. Mr. Turek is one of the young fire brand Christian apologists.

Dr. BRION McCLANAHAN,   This author and historian will be discussing our Constitution, federalism and the concept of nullification. This is a critically important issue as nearly every week that rolls around we see the overreach of the federal government make new decisions that trample upon the rights of the people and the states.

Pastor and Representative DAN FISHER,  Dan, a member of the House States Rights Committee, will give a presentation on the whole subject and philosophy of states rights.

Pastor PAUL BLAIR,  Paul will do a presentation on the Biblical principles of civil government. He will make an irrefutable case that civil liberty is impossible to have without spiritual liberty.

Assuming, the church you attend is actually a church that honors the Word of God and allows it to say what it says rather than revising and twisting it to conform to the political correctness and diversity message of the day, the information coming out of this year’s Reclaiming conference is probably the most important missing message for the church today! I sure hope folks will make every attempt to attend, even if it means re-arranging schedules.

I look forward to seeing everyone this Wednesday as well as Friday and Saturday.

Charlie Meadows