Glyphosate and Your Health - What Can You Do?

Cassandra Lista

Feb 9, 2016, 2:20:24 PM2/9/16
to occupy-sonoma-co...@googlegroups.com
From: Jeffrey Smith <ad...@responsibletechnology.org>
Subject: Glyphosate and Your Health - What Can You Do?

[]

UPCOMING WEBINAR – FEB 16

8 PM Eastern / 5 PM Pacific

“Glyphosate’s impact on the neurological system:
Autism, IBS & Alzheimer’s”
Dear Friends,

I've been asked hundreds of times:  What can I do to heal from the effects of eating GMOs?

On Tuesday evening, Feb 16th, I will interview Dr. Zach Bush who will talk about his experience treating patients with gut health issues such as leaky gut syndrome, gluten intolerance, autism, type 2 diabetes, Chrohn's disease and irritable bowel syndrome.

We will explain why "leaky gut" is linked to inflammation, heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, autoimmune disorders, and food sensitivities like reactions to gluten.

The sheer volume of glyphosate used on food crops is staggering.  Use of glyphosate, the active ingredient in Roundup herbicide, has risen almost 15-fold since Roundup Ready genetically engineered crops were introduced in 1996. The health risks of glyphosate in food, especially to the gut biome, cannot be ignored.

Register for free for this online webinar.  This is a great opportunity to get your questions answered.
[]

Please join me as I interview Dr. Zach Bush, Feb 16, 2016, 8 PM Eastern / 5 PM Pacific.

Safe Eating,

Jeffrey Smith

Connect with Us

Facebook   Twitter YouTube Donate