The Gazette...

Emerald

May 2, 2016, 5:14:48 AM5/2/16
to OSC GMO Googlegroup
...did not publish our article.  No MAM graphic, no article.

They put MAM in the calendar with the date, time and location but no contact information.

This is a gentle reminder to me not to trust the media.

We can use the article to publish somewhere else but this really sucks!

I will write Vesta a very polite email asking what happened.

Love,
Emerald

Occupy Sonoma County embraces the egalitarian, deep democracy principles of the Occupy Movement with a regional strategy for effectively organizing county-wide social justice campaigns that are globally relevant.

Steve

May 2, 2016, 12:46:54 PM5/2/16
to occupy-sonoma-co...@googlegroups.com
It was published online:

http://www.sonomacountygazette.com/cms/pages/sonoma-county-news-article-5151.html

=Steve

On Mon, May 2, 2016 09:14:41 AM, Emerald wrote
...did not publish our article. No MAM graphic, no article.

They put MAM in the calendar with the date, time and location but no
contact information.

This is a gentle reminder to me not to trust the media.

We can use the article to publish somewhere else but this really sucks!

I will write Vesta a very polite email asking what happened.

Love,
Emerald

707-877-6650
http://OccupySonomaCounty.org