Tufts Professor and Editor of 'The GMO Deception' a guest on DemocracyNow! 10/28

Steve

Oct 28, 2014, 12:49:10 PM10/28/14
to OSC GMO List

http://www.democracynow.org/2014/10/28/monsanto_bigag_spend_millions_to_fight

Sheldon Krimsky, co-editor of the new book, The GMO Deception: What You
Need to Know about the Food, Corporations, and Government Agencies
Putting Our Families and Our Environment at Risk. He is a professor of
urban and environmental policy and planning at Tufts University as well
as an adjunct professor in the Department of Public Health and Family
Medicine at the Tufts School of Medicine. Krimsky is also a board
member of the Council for Responsible Genetics