Fwd: Encore, please!

linda...@yahoo.com

May 14, 2016, 12:47:55 PM5/14/16
to linda deer domnitz

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Ocean Robbins" <oc...@foodrevolution.org>
Date: May 13, 2016 at 6:30:11 AM PDT
To: Deer <linda...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Encore, please!

Hi Deer,

The response to the Food Revolution Summit was extraordinary. More than 220,000 people joined, and letters of appreciation have been pouring in from all over the world.

So many people have been asking us to make the presentations from the Food Revolution Summit more widely available, that we’ve decided to do just that.

We’re replaying the entire Food Revolution Summit, all 25 presentations, starting right now, for a special Encore Weekend!

Catch the entire Food Revolution Summit on replay, right here.
(Link not working? Click here for a direct link.)

You can stream the ENTIRE Food Revolution Summit on demand, for no charge, all day Friday May 13th, Saturday May 14th, and Sunday May 15th. For the next 3 days, you can get free access to game changing must-have insights from an all-star team of food movement luminaries, all interviewed by my dad and colleague, John Robbins.

It’s all available now, complimentary, on demand – 3 days of unlimited listening.

Join in right here and listen to all your favorite speakers for free.

Now you can catch up on any presentations you missed, and share it all with friends and loved ones. You can get breakthrough insights from Christiane Northrup, MD; Joel Fuhrman, MD; Jane Goodall, Ph.D; Michael Greger, MD; David Perlmutter, MD; Mark Hyman, MD; and Vani Hari plus 17 more amazing food leaders.

Click here to check it out now from your desktop or on mobile

The demand for this important information this year has been so powerful that we felt compelled to extend this opportunity.

That means you can join in, and get it all, for no charge. But hurry, because the Encore Weekend only lasts until Sunday. So dive in now, and get it all, absolutely free.

Yours for a food revolution,

Ocean Robbins

P.S. Now through the end of Encore Weekend, you can get the Food Revolution Summit Empowerment Package for the summit special $100 discount. Get all the info on your Encore Weekend special offer, here.

(Link not working? Click here for a direct link.)

Food Revolution Network, PO Box 3563, Santa Cruz, CA 95063