Fwd: Monsanto gets a day in court...

Emerald

Oct 13, 2016, 7:08:11 AM10/13/16
to OSC GMO Googlegroup
​Adult language​

...the highest court in the world.
View this email in your browser
Act Out! [83] - Monsanto Taken to Court, A Global Food Fight, Bees & Lame Ducks
Monsanto Goes to Court, the Global Food Fight, Lame Ducks & Bees

Episode 83

This week:
Monsanto gets a day in court at the International Court of Justice at the Hague and ecocide might finally be considered an actual crime. In solidarity, March against Monsanto wants you to join in wherever you are for World Food Day this Sunday, plus we'll speak with Tami Canal of March against Monsanto about the GMO fight.

Click the video above or the button below to see the show.

Also - if you enjoy the show, you'll love the podcast! Download and #ActOut on the go, every Friday via iTunes or directly from our podcast page.
Watch Episode 83!