Forbes Magazine took Vandana Shiva apart! Here's a chance to hone your GMO debate skills

Emerald

Mar 30, 2014, 7:07:29 AM3/30/14
to OSC GMO Googlegroup
Forbes Magazine took Vandana Shiva apart!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonentine/2014/01/29/vandana-shiva-anti-gmo-celebrity-eco-goddess-or-dangerous-fabulist/

We all need to know how to refute and argue these positions.

Anyone want to take a stab at arguing with this writer?
I can argue his statements about her credentials.
I can argue his statements about farmer suicides in India.
I know what I think about Golden Rice but I don't think I am keen enough to argue about it.
We will not be expected to argue or defend the positions of Vandana Shiva but this is a good chance for us to hone our debating skills.

Occupy Sonoma County embraces the egalitarian, deep democracy principles of the Occupy Movement with a regional strategy for effectively organizing county-wide social justice campaigns that are globally relevant.