YOU can help find 13,000 votes for GMO labeling

1 weergave
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Cassandra Lista

ongelezen,
18 nov 2014, 13:47:5318-11-2014
aan occupy-sonoma-co...@googlegroups.com
[]

Dear Friends,

Let's turn this around! All hands on deck, Friends, Family, Loved Ones - lend us your Facebook Friends - so we can win this one!

You've probably heard: While we are less than 5,000 votes from winning, about 13,000 ballots are not being counted because of signature issues. We only have until 5 p.m. tomorrow to make sure all of our Yes ballots are counted.

But we have this cool new tool created by a Yes on 92 campaign organizer that can help us reach all your friends in Oregon to see if their ballot is one of the 13,000 contested ballots in Oregon.

Click here to use this tool to see if you or someone you know has a challenged ballot. If you find a friend on this list, track them down and help them get their ballot validated. It's easy to do.

This new online tool could help us defeat Monsanto and win GMO labeling, please make sure you share with everyone you know!

[]

We need everyone to share this tool. Please let your friends and family know about this incredibly close race and these challenged ballots. Tell them to visit this website to see if they or someone they know has a challenged ballot:

http://action.fooddemocracynow.org/go/1360?t=5&akid=1436.86903.mZ5vrI

Your support right now is crucial. We've closed the gap by thousands of Yes votes. Our margins are narrowing, but we're not done yet.

Right now, just 4,524 votes separate us from winning Yes on 92 and we're running a massive field program in the next 3 and a half days to reach these voters to help close this gap!

Thanks -- and we'll keep you updated, you're help today can help make all the difference!

At Food Democracy Action! we want to thank you the incredible support you’ve given this movement so far. We wouldn’t be here without you and the support of our allies. Please help us in these final hours to have the resources the campaign needs to get these votes counted. It could make the difference and push us to victory!

Thank you for participating in food democracy,

Dave, Lisa and the Food Democracy Action! team

P.S. We understand that not everyone is in a position to donate and want to thank you for whatever contribution you can make, whether it's sharing this information with your friends and family or forwarding this email to whoever you think might be interested in this vital issue. It takes a movement to change the world and we thank each and every one of you for your support.

Funds donated directly to campaigns must be raised through Food Democracy Action, our allied 501(c)4 lobbying arm.

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten