Change the [GMO] game (TRIPLE match!)

Cassandra Lista

Jul 29, 2014, 8:30:40 PM7/29/14
to occupy-sonoma-co...@googlegroups.com
Yes on 92!

I know you’ve been hearing a lot about our upcoming deadline – but I have news that’s going to change the game.

You already know that we need to raise $75,000 before midnight on Thursday to show our big-money corporate opponents that we’ve got the grassroots power to stand up to them and make GMO labeling law.

Now here’s the big news: A group of donors has agreed to triple match all grassroots contributions between now and midnight on Thursday, giving your donation THREE TIMES the impact.

There’s never been a better time to give: Click here to chip in $25 before August 1, and your donation will be tripled!

Industry front groups funded by the likes of Monsanto and Coca Cola are ready to do whatever it takes to keep GMO labeling from becoming law, because they want to keep pocketing our cash without disclosing what’s really in the products they sell.

We have the chance to be the first state ever to pass an initiative like this – but we only have 48 hours to go before our end of month deadline.

Now’s the time to pitch in to this effort: Give $25 right now and your donation will be triple matched>>

Thanks for your help -- let’s show Monsanto we’re ready for a fight.

Andy Darkins
Campaign Manager, Yes on 92
CONTRIBUTE

Paid for by Yes on Measure 92: We Have the Right to Know What's in our Food
Yes on 92PO Box 12628Portland OR 97212 United States