March Against Monsanto article for May issue

Emerald

May 2, 2016, 5:36:03 AM5/2/16
to Sonoma County Gazette
Dear Vesta;
I have just perused the May issue and I am surprised that the March Against Monsanto article was not included.  This article was arranged with you far in advance to coincide with the march on May 21.  Did we not meet your deadline?  I was certain that we met your deadline.  Did something happen or go wrong?
I am also perplexed that the event is listed in your calendar without any contact information.  Is there something that I need to know about your calendar listings so that they appear with the important details along with contact information?
Sincerely,
Emerald

Occupy Sonoma County embraces the egalitarian, deep democracy principles of the Occupy Movement with a regional strategy for effectively organizing county-wide social justice campaigns that are globally relevant.