MARCH AGAINST MONSANTO Saturday, 2 PM. (Update re possible rain location)

مرّة مشاهدة واحدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Emma Gold

غير مقروءة،
20‏/05‏/2016، 8:55:05 م20‏/5‏/2016
إلى OSC GMO Googlegroup
March Against Monsanto gather at 2:00 Sebastopol Downtown Plaza - Rain or Shine
For Indoor Rally Location if it's Raining on Saturday Call 707-877-6650

Are you sick of having​ toxins in your​ food?
Are you concerned about all the poisons being used by agriculture?

JOIN
367
CITIES IN
​5​
0 COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE
​​

IN A GLOBAL MARCH AGAINST MONSANTO

Sat, May 21 starting at 2 PM
Sebastopol Downtown Plaza
McKinley Street & Petaluma Avenue
  map

March led by Hubbub Club
Rally
​from 3-5
​ PM​
 ​
​(see list of speakers below)​

Music by Kym Trippsmith
​ and Kate Willens​

Political Comedy by Swami Beyondananda
Food by Lydia's
​ Kind Foods​

Pay-What-You-Can Plant Sale
Free Seed Exchange (bring your extra seeds to share)

Let Monsanto know how you feel about the cancer-causing poisons that they are putting on our food.​
Together we can stop this toxic food industry!
See you there!

For more info: OccupySonomaCounty.org or 707-877-6650
Join our event page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1687679744786457/

​Our esteemed speakers:
1) Ann Lopez - Center For Farmworker Families
2) Karen Hudson - GMO Free Sonoma County
3) Erin Schrode - Turning Green
4) Rebel Fagan - Trash The TPP
5) Tiffany Renee - Petaluma Grange
6) Shepherd Bliss - Wine & Water Watch
7) David Escobar - Indigenous environmental activism
8) Pamela Singer - Pomo Coastal Access

Endorsements for the March:
  1. Advocates for Social Justice of the Unitarian Universalist Congregation, Santa Rosa
  2. Bohemian Grove Action Network
  3. Circles of Light Ministries
  4. Community Alliance with Family Farmers (CAFF) North Coast Chapter
  5. Community Market​
  6. GMO Free Sonoma County
  7. Green Party of Sonoma County
  8. Harmony Connections
  9. Lydia's Kind Foods​
  10. Media Freedom Foundation/Project Censored
  11. Moms Across America
  12. North Bay Jobs with Justice​
  13. North Coast Coalition for Palestine
  14. ​Occupy Petaluma​

  15. Our Green Challenge
  16. Peace & Justice Center of Sonoma County
  17. Petaluma Progressives
  18. Praire Fire Times Radio
  19. Sonoma County Gazette
  20. The Metta Center for Nonviolence
  21. Trash the Trans-Pacific Partnership
  22. WaccoBB.net
  23. Wine and Water Watch: A Four-County Network

Occupy Sonoma County embraces the egalitarian, deep democracy principles of the Occupy Movement with a regional strategy for effectively organizing county-wide social justice campaigns that are globally relevant.
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه
0 رسالة جديدة