Make the call for GMO labeling

Cassandra Lista

Oct 18, 2014, 2:56:08 PM10/18/14
to occupy-sonoma-co...@googlegroups.com

We Need YOU Today To Help WIN Yes on 105 to Label GMOs! Join us to Volunteer for Yes on 105 in Colorado!

[]

This is our most critical moment and we need your help today! Please take a moment to make a few calls - your voice can make the difference!

Help turn the Tide to Stop Monsanto & friends - Join us to win the Food Fight of the century! - Join us to  win GMO labeling!

Dear Cassandra,

Monsanto and Big Food has already started with an $11.2 MILLION NEGATIVE AD BLITZ in Colorado with their intentionally deceptive messages and the bad news is that some people are falling for it. We need your help today to turn the tide against Monsanto and the giant food companies misleading campaign.

Already Monsanto has donated $4.7 million to defeat Yes on 105 and common sense GMO labeling in Colorado and they've been joined by their friends at Pepsi for $1.65 million and $1.1 million from Kraft Foods.

The real question is - What do they have to hide?

The fact is they're spending this huge amount of cash in Colorado and Oregon because they know we have the truth on our side and they need this money to spread confusion.

So far, Monsanto and their junk food allies have spent $11.2 million to deceive voters in Colorado - but with your help, we can turn the tide!

The fight to win Yes on 105 in Colorado is a critical grassroots battle for GMO labeling in the U.S. and like Vermont and Oregon will have an impact in all 50 states.

Right now we need volunteers from all 50 states to reach out to Colorado voters to let them know how important their vote is.

Join our online phone bank system to call Colorado voters from anywhere to make sure they’re voting Yes on 105! Sign up and volunteer to make calls from home today >>

http://action.fooddemocracynow.org/go/1336?t=7&akid=1366.86903.cCjhbY

We need you to join the hundreds of other volunteers calling thousands of Colorado voters asking them to vote YES on 105!  The Right to Know Colorado team has everything set up – a script, a short training – all you need is an Internet connection and a phone and you can make calls to Colorado voters from anywhere!

Please sign up for a short shift today!

Click here to sign up as a volunteer and participate in our exclusive training. The training will last less than 15 minutes.

The Yes on 105 Ballot initiative is simple, it will inform shoppers whether their food has been genetically engineered in a laboratory or not and it has Monsanto, DuPont and the junk food companies running scared.

Already the Yes on 105 campaign is drawing the same misleading attack ads that took down Prop 37 in California and I-522 in Washington.

There are 18 days left in this make-or-break fight for the future of GMO labeling.

Talking to voters will be key to passing labeling in Colorado and putting some serious momentum behind this critical national movement.

Sign up for Volunteer Phone Bank Shifts Here:

http://action.fooddemocracynow.org/go/1335?t=10&akid=1366.86903.cCjhbY

Together we know we can overcome the opposition’s dirty money campaign - help put us over the top by making a call for GMO labeling today!

Here's to victory!

Dave, Lisa and the Food Democracy Action! Team

Food Democracy Action! is a 501(c)4 allied organization of Food Democracy Now!, focused on grassroots lobbying and legislative action. Donations are not tax-deductible. Thank you for your support!