PLEASE ATTEND Evaluation Of March Against Monsanto - TONIGHT, 7-9 PM, PJC

Emerald

Jun 27, 2016, 6:17:20 AM6/27/16
to OSC GMO Googlegroup

Occupy Sonoma
                      County

GMO Campaign Meeting​
Monday,
​June 27​
​, 7-9 PM​

7:00-7:15 pm - gather
7:15 pm - meeting start
9:00 pm - meeting end
Peace & Justice Center of Sonoma County
467 Sebastopol Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95401  map

We will be
​evaluating​
the
​local ​
March Against Monsanto​
​i​
n May

​Please attend this meeting so that we can include your input
We had a successful event and we know that there were things that could have gone better
If you are unable to attend in person you can join by conference call:
    641-715-3580,  PIN: 933092#​
You can also send feedback in writing to be included in the meeting
Your feedback is appreciated so that we can improve

Please attend this one meeting to evaluate the March Against Monsanto
And join our group if you can!

Together we can stop GMOs!
We are at the tipping point and we are winning!

Occupy Sonoma County embraces the egalitarian, deep democracy principles of the Occupy Movement with a regional strategy for effectively organizing county-wide social justice campaigns that are globally relevant.