Fwd From Moms Across America: ACTION ALERT! NO Safe Level of Glyphosate Exposure to Humans or Animals

Emerald

May 26, 2017, 1:42:56 AM5/26/17
to OSC GMO Googlegroup

Moms Across America

Occupy --
ACTION ALERT!
OHEA.jpgThe Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) has proposed a No Significant Risk Level (NSRL) of 1100mg per day for the chemical glyphosate to be adopted into regulation in Title 27, California Code of Regulations, section 25705.

http://www.momsacrossamerica.com/no_safe_level_of_glyphosate_exposure_to_humans_or_animals

Please comment on the Cal EPA- OEHHA page about the "safe level" of glyphosate that you want to be exposed to every day!
(Hint hint: ZERO)

https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/events/extension-comment-period-proposed-specific-regulatory-level-chemical-causing

Glyphosate herbicide has been found in tap water, our children's urine, mother's breastmilk, and childhood vaccines.

Glyphosate has been shown by Monika Kruger of Germany to bioaccumulate in bone marrow, muscle tissues etc.

Glyphosate has been shown to be a neurotoxin, chelator, antibiotic, and carcinogen which also causes liver disease.

One way glyphosate functions is by breaking down the blood-brain barrier and allowing other toxins ( such as those found in vaccines and herbicides) into the brain.

We MUST demand a ZERO safe level of glyphosate.

Watch and Listen today Zen Honeycutt with Del BigTree today in Hollywood.

highwire.jpg
Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/HighWireTalk/

Radio

http://ubnradio.com/shows/highwire-with-del-bigtree/

Moms Across America
http://www.momsacrossamerica.com/SaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Moms Across America · Mission Viejo, CA, United State