BREAKING: COLORADO Qualifies for November Ballot

Steve

Aug 21, 2014, 3:29:44 PM8/21/14
to OSC GMO Googlegroup
Forward message: on Thu, 21 Aug 2014 19:23:40 +0000,
in...@fooddemocracynow.org wrote:
[1]COLORADO Qualifies for November Ballot - Yes on 105! - NOW Oregon
and Colorado have ballot initiatives to label GMOs this fall and
Monsanto is hitting the panic button, You in?

Dear Steve,

It's Official, Monsanto is hitting the panic button - 2 States are
Live!

Incredible news! Late yesterday afternoon the Colorado Secretary of
State officially qualified a citizens-led initiative to label
genetically engineered foods for the November ballot in Colorado.

This means 2 states are now live in the fight for GMO labeling this
fall and they need your help to defeat Monsanto and Big Food's GMO
lie machine which will spend millions of dollars to pump out
propaganda to deceive voters in Oregon and Colorado this fall.

The task before us is urgent! Right now the USDA is finalizing their
approval of new Agent Orange GMO crops, designed to resist the
rampant spraying of a toxic chemical cocktail composed of 2,4-D and
Roundup. Even worse, GMO salmon could be approved by the end of the
year.

When these new GMOs are approved, they'll appear unlabeled on your
plates unless we can win this fall in Oregon and Colorado.

We have $20,738 to raise in the next 72 hours so we can defeat
Monsanto and win GMO labeling in Oregon and Colorado! If you donate
today, your contribution will be matched 3 to 1 by the incredible
teams at Mercola.com and Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps.

Please, Steve - don't miss this chance to have your gift
matched by pitching in whatever you can. Every dollar counts!

[2]Triple your impact before time runs out - we need to hear from you
today!

https://fdn.actionkit.com/donate/stop_Monsantos_GMO_lie_machine_todayCO/?t=1001&akid=1294.478837.KfNBOw

[3][IMG]

Colorado and Oregon: NOW the Game is On and Monsanto is Panicking!

Already, you've helped pass strong GMO labeling bills in Connecticut,
Maine and Vermont and now we need to pass ballot initiatives in
Oregon and Colorado to knock Monsanto's secret plan to kill GMO
labeling in Washington DC out for good.

In the past 2 years, Monsanto and the GMA spent more than $70
million to defeat GMO labeling in California and Washington State
alone, but they can't keep us down!

Monsanto is going to come at us with all they've got -- we need to be
prepared NOW.

[4]Yes, I want to chip in to defeat Monsanto and be a part of the
Grassroots Surge to defeat Monsanto's lie machine! Every dollar
counts!

https://fdn.actionkit.com/donate/stop_Monsantos_GMO_lie_machine_todayCO/?t=1002&akid=1294.478837.KfNBOw

Remember, democracy is like a muscle... either use or lose it!

Thank you for participating in food democracy,

Dave, Lisa and the Food Democracy Action! team

P.S. We understand that not everyone is in a position to donate and
want to thank you for whatever contribution you can make, whether
it's sharing this information with your friends and family or
forwarding this email to whoever you think might be interested in
this vital issue. It takes a movement to change the world and we
thank each and every one of you for your support.

Funds donated directly to campaigns must be raised through Food
Democracy Action, our allied 501(c)4 lobbying arm.