Evaluation of March Against Monsanto & Next Steps Against GMOs - Tonight, 7 PM at PJC

Emerald

Jun 22, 2015, 7:49:30 AM6/22/15
to OSC GMO Googlegroup
Occupy Sonoma County
GMO Campaign Meeting
Monday, June 22, 7-9 PM
Peace & Justice Center
467 Sebastopol Ave. Santa Rosa
off of Santa Rosa Avenue near Juilliard Park and City Hall

To access the full agenda for this meeting go here.

AGENDA TOPICS

Evaluation Of March Against Monsanto
    What worked?
    What suggestions do you have for improvement?

Next Steps Against GMOs
    Bilingual GMO Teach-In in September

To see photos of our march go here.  (Send us your photos if you have some to add.)
We counted 300 people but we are otherwise happy with the news coverage in the PD.  (Let us know if there was other news coverage that we might have missed.)

Join us and get involved in this important campaign to stop GMOs!

Occupy Sonoma County embraces the egalitarian, deep democracy principles of the Occupy Movement with a regional strategy for effectively organizing county-wide social justice campaigns that are globally relevant.