Movie showing World According to Monsanto

1 view

Label GMOs Karen H

Sep 16, 2014, 3:38:59 PM9/16/14
Dear GMO Supporters,

Please Post-Maximum seating 40-RSVP's are necessary.

Thank-you

Karen Hudson - Coordinator

Help Us Protect Sonoma County From GMO Contamination

If you are a Sonoma County resident, 18 years or older, please sign our petition at the website above, and help us join Marin, Mendocino, Trinity, and Santa Cruz  in prohibiting  the cultivation, propagation, raising, and growing of genetically engineered organisms in our county.

"Our Lives Begin to End the Day We Become Silent About Things That Matter."
Martin Luther King Jr.

World According to Monsanto Flyer.jpg