Spread the word about GMO labeling

Cassandra Lista

Jul 19, 2014, 1:18:43 PM7/19/14
to occupy-sonoma-co...@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 17:59:28 +0000
From: James Fleming via CREDO Mobilize <orga...@credoaction.com>
Subject: Spread the word about GMO labeling
Dear Friends,

Thank you so much for signing my petition urging the FDA to include GMO food as part of its major overhaul of the food nutrition facts labels. The support for my petition has been simply incredible -- but we're not done yet.

The FDA will be closing its public comment period on August 1, so it's critical for us to keep up the pressure on the FDA and gather more signatures for our petition.

Will you take just one minute to share my petition with your friends and family and urge them to sign it, too?

It's so important that we know what's in our food, and this change to include GMO food as a part of food labeling rules is just common sense.

Thanks again,

Jim