Hints on building with Core

Yaron Minsky

Mar 6, 2012, 9:42:09 PM3/6/12
to ocaml...@googlegroups.com
I've been playing around with Core on my home machine, and have extended the installation document just a bit.  Take a look here:

I just given an example of a working _tags file for ocamlbuild and a .ocamlinit file for working in the toplevel.  Also, use oasis-0.3.0-rc2 if you want to get working native-code builds.

We're also closing in on a proper release, with tarballs and everything.  The tarballs should be considerably easier to install, and in particular should not require a separate install of Oasis.

lins05

Mar 6, 2012, 11:04:27 PM3/6/12
to ocaml...@googlegroups.com
It has been long since I built core last time. I'll check it out later today.

在 2012年3月7日星期三UTC+8上午10时42分09秒,Yaron Minsky写道: