Errata: Introducing the Exhibit Pattern

Drew Ulmer

May 17, 2012, 2:58:41 PM5/17/12
to objects-...@googlegroups.com
Found a couple errors in the PDF version as I'm working through the book (it's great, thanks for writing it!)

Page 65 of the PDF, at the bottom of the first page of "Introducing the Exhibit Pattern", you have

<!-- app/posts/_picture_body.html.erb -->

which should be

<!-- app/views/posts ...

Also, a couple lines below that, in the example code, you have

<figure/>

which should be

</figure>

I'm working through the book trying to use the subject/let versions because I've used them before in RSpec and I can't quite figure out if it's a problem with my declarations or an oversight with the tests but right before getting to the section on Exhibits I have a spec failing in post_spec.rb under describe "#pubdate" because pubdate can't get set if the post isn't valid (and it won't be at that point because there's no title). Thoughts on this?

Again, thanks for the book!