invalid credential error -google userinfo api

gaurav kejriwal

Jul 21, 2012, 11:30:00 PM7/21/12
to oauth...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I am trying to fetch the email-address of the user through the Google UserInfo API  at https://sites.google.com/site/oauthgoog/Home/emaildisplayscope

I am using a valid access token but am still getting the invalid credential error. My app is implementing Oauth 1.0 Is it possible that the API requires Oauth 2 token. If yes,what is the other way to get the email address of a user through oauth1?

I am using Oauth 1 as i dont have a choice as my app has also to fetch the Gmail data which bounds me to use oauth 1 as Google does not support oauth2 over IMAP .

Also if I registered my app after the deprecation does that affect the functioning .

Thanks

Gaurav