Support options?

Jeffrey McKay

May 29, 2012, 1:00:43 PM5/29/12
to oauth...@googlegroups.com
Does Google have a way to open a support incidient, where I can pay to get somebody to answer my questions about OAuth?  Failing that, does anybody know of any consultants who can provide assistance?

Naveen Agarwal

May 29, 2012, 4:44:57 PM5/29/12
to oauth...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeffrey,

This mailing list is monitored by the team supporting OAuth at Google so we can answer most of your questions here. There is no "paid" service  but  we may create a bug tracker to track specific bugs/incidents that are reported from developers. Until than this mailing list is your best option.

If I find someone who may be willing to consult on OAuth I'll let you know.

Thanks

Naveen

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 10:00 AM, Jeffrey McKay <jmcka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does Google have a way to open a support incidient, where I can pay to get somebody to answer my questions about OAuth?  Failing that, does anybody know of any consultants who can provide assistance?

Jeffrey McKay

May 30, 2012, 11:46:58 AM5/30/12
to oauth...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.  Do you think somebody could take a look at my question of May 23, entitled "2 legged OAuth - getting it to work"?