Me & Oral Sex: The Regular Saturday Morning Post

David Herkt

Sep 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/17/99
Me & Oral Sex: The Regular Saturday Morning Post

Its not that I'm not an oral person. I am. I'm always sticking things in
my mouth. I nibble my nails. I think while chewing pens. I have this
thing about tasting everything and I can tell you that goldfish food
tastes exactly the same as cat biscuits. Sometimes in art galleries I
get this impulse to lick sculptures. But as far as oral sex goes, I have
reservations, and people keep on telling me that they are weird ones,
and sometimes they confuse me.

There is anecdote about the song-composer Cole Porter who has just
dragged an attractive waiter up to his penthouse. The seduction is going
great guns until Cole pulls out his dick. "I'm straight,' says the
waiter. 'Well, just consider this pussy on a stick' says Cole. Me, I'd
disagree. Cole got it wrong. A blow-job is not the same as a muff-dive.
No way.

In spite of my card-carrying gay status, I'm not fond of giving or
receiving blow-jobs, but I do think giving oral sex to women is great.
Call me confused, if you like, but it doesn't change a thing.

Now I like oral sex between men as foreplay. A lick here. A suck there.
A tickle of the tongue down there on that very sensitive bit. A sex act
is not quite complete without a bit of nuzzling of the nether regions.
But do I want to suck that dick, as innumerable porn videos state it,
forever. I do not. And its not that I think a penis is dirty. I don't. I
love them. It's just that a blowjob is just plain hard work. And I think
elevating a blow-job into the whole enchilada is a bit odd.

First of all you are stick this thing in your mouth. You have to master
that complicated gag-reflex. Then you have to get the suction up while
using your tongue as adroitly as possible. Then you have to work at it
and this is not arousing, for me anyway. If I was manifesting sexual
excitement before I started, I am a limp noodle halfway through. Then
they come in your mouth. I have nothing against semen, but a mouthful of
it is something else. Pass the glass of water please.

Then if someone is giving you a blow-job, well their head is down there
and its sort of boring. I just want to say 'come up so I can kiss you'
or 'aren't you bored yet?'. I want to have sex with my partner. I don't
want to just have him suck my dick, thanks. Of course you can go 69 but
that means you are giving as well as receiving a blowjob and you will
have gathered that, in my book, this is just doubling nothing.

Personally I blame the Americans for it all. Oral sex, as the whole
enchilada, is a very American thing. I'm inclined to think that most
other cultures do oral sex as foreplay and that its only America with
the aid of its global cultural industries that have converted oral sex
into the be all and end all of life.

Yes, America has managed to convince the world that what they want is a
blow-job, when really no-one does, sort of like the way they've
convinced us all that all we really want is a Coke and some McDonalds. A
blow-job just a second-rate act. It's sort of like masturbation with the
mouth except longer and more work-intensive for the blow-jobber. And
what does the blow-jobee do. Well he sprawls back there very
American-like, imagining that he's the President of the United States,
and rewards all your efforts by thinking about having sex with someone
else.

And there is nothing like going off with the nominally straight men of
our world who think that the word 'gay' is synonymous with
'cock-sucker'. Just say No. I do. Although saying 'get fucked' in
response to a request for a blow-job would be more fun for both of you.
Blow-jobs are definitely one of those acts where frequently the suckee
feels he is superior to the sucker. I was never very fond of letting
people get away with sneaky little things like this. No, beneath the
sheets we are equal, mate.

But, as I said, in spite of all these reservations I do quite like
muff-diving. In a gay environment this is a bit of an odd one to
confess. I can remember one of those brunch type conversations involving
a group of gay men where I felt compelled to be honest and say that my
favorite sex acts at the time were getting screwed and going down on
women. That was a conversation-stopper.

But oral sex with women is more tongue intensive. There isn't that old
gag-reflex to be mastered or mistressed. And it tastes better. With men
you generally just get pre-cum and then that gloopy semen. With women
you get these fab secretions which in my experience are silky with a fun
mix of sweet and sour, honey and saline. And its a delicate operation.
You are not down there having someone unsubtly ram a length of
four-by-two into your mouth. No, giving oral sex with women has finesse.

I realise that these are idiosyncratic reactions. But aren't we all
individuals at heart? I get so bored with programmatic American porn
videos with their preoccupation with blow-jobs. An hour long porn video
emanating from one of those American studios usually lasts me around 10
minutes with my finger on the fast-forward. And I do feel we are being
programmed to elevate blow-jobs to something they are not. Americans are
weird in the sexuality department and I don't think, generally speaking,
they do it at all interestingly. They are a young culture and they
haven't quite got it together yet.

But I suppose, really, that I am an unredeemed male in the penetration
department. Jean-Paul Sartre, who was obviously an unredeemed male as
well, said somewhere in his book Being And Nothingness that life is just
about holes (Nothingness) and things to put in them (Being). That's
possibly an unfair synopsis, but for me, the Being And Nothingness of
oral sex just isn't quite enough Being And Nothingness. Its just a
staging point on that great journey of a sexual act. It's fun visiting
it but I do want to unhitch my horse from the hitching post and get to
the journey's end which, for me, is genital congress.

I never said any of this was going to be rational. Its actually fun
figuring out your own sexual reactions to things. We are too fond of
putting ourselves into neat categories of others and following programs
laid-down by someone else. And life tends to be a bit more complicated
that. Sometimes I wish I could explain everything but then I discover
something like aspects of sexual behavior which I can't rationalise.
But, hey what the hell. These differing reactions are what gives spice
to your own life and an interest in the actions of others. Things would
be pretty dull otherwise.

Nelly

Sep 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/18/99
On Fri, 17 Sep 1999 23:08:22 BST, David Herkt <dhe...@ihug.co.nz>
wrote:

>Me & Oral Sex: The Regular Saturday Morning Post
>

>Its not that I'm not an oral person. I am. I'm always sticking things in
>my mouth. I nibble my nails. I think while chewing pens. I have this
>thing about tasting everything and I can tell you that goldfish food
>tastes exactly the same as cat biscuits. Sometimes in art galleries I
>get this impulse to lick sculptures. But as far as oral sex goes, I have
>reservations, and people keep on telling me that they are weird ones,
>and sometimes they confuse me.
>
>There is anecdote about the song-composer Cole Porter who has just
>dragged an attractive waiter up to his penthouse. The seduction is going
>great guns until Cole pulls out his dick. "I'm straight,' says the
>waiter. 'Well, just consider this pussy on a stick' says Cole. Me, I'd
>disagree. Cole got it wrong. A blow-job is not the same as a muff-dive.
>No way.

Classic post, what I would call POTM

Nelly.
Temporarily ex-SMJGKFC

DON'T SMOKE, it kills you.
I know, I am watching the dying proof.
Two people I know are currently dying from it.

ICQ 14823033

Dave McL

Sep 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/18/99
Nelly wrote:

> Classic post, what I would call POTM

I am glad someone else has dared raise their head above this particular
parapet.

I agree wholeheartedly with what David says about oral sex with women. I
can't imagine anything nicer. Mmmmm. Such divine tastes, smells and
reactions. And all the women in my ahem limited experience appear to
have enjoyed it. As a male I certainly do. Probably more than any other
sexual act because it is something one's female partner actually enjoys
rather than has to put up with.

However I have also come across a few women whom in my limited
experience of such things enjoy reciprocating. Hmmm. I would never
object.

Pete Baggett

Sep 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/18/99
On Sat, 18 Sep 1999 02:26:05 BST, ne...@druidic.isles.net (MYM) wrote:

|On Fri, 17 Sep 1999 23:08:22 BST, David Herkt <dhe...@ihug.co.nz> wrote:
|

|>Then if someone is giving you a blow-job, well their head is down there
|>and its sort of boring. I just want to say 'come up so I can kiss you'
|>or 'aren't you bored yet?'. I want to have sex with my partner. I don't
|>want to just have him suck my dick, thanks. Of course you can go 69 but
|>that means you are giving as well as receiving a blowjob and you will
|>have gathered that, in my book, this is just doubling nothing.
|

|you are *so* right on this Mr Herkt.

Just shows how different people are, now I once got called
"Electrolux", I'll leave the rest to your imagination. (Or you could
ask Lyn, who knows the full story)

--
Pete Baggett <Wulfr...@bigfoot.com>
My Web Page:-

bad...@void.demon.co.uk

Sep 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/18/99
wrote:

>Me & Oral Sex: The Regular Saturday Morning Post

>Now I like oral sex between men as foreplay. A lick here. A suck there.

>A tickle of the tongue down there on that very sensitive bit. A sex act
>is not quite complete without a bit of nuzzling of the nether regions.
>But do I want to suck that dick, as innumerable porn videos state it,
>forever. I do not. And its not that I think a penis is dirty. I don't. I
>love them. It's just that a blowjob is just plain hard work. And I think
>elevating a blow-job into the whole enchilada is a bit odd.
>
>First of all you are stick this thing in your mouth. You have to master
>that complicated gag-reflex. Then you have to get the suction up while
>using your tongue as adroitly as possible. Then you have to work at it
>and this is not arousing, for me anyway. If I was manifesting sexual
>excitement before I started, I am a limp noodle halfway through. Then
>they come in your mouth. I have nothing against semen, but a mouthful of
>it is something else. Pass the glass of water please.

I agree with every bit of that. The gag, the jaw-ache and boredom and
the taste, never MIND what they ate the night before.

I like doing it to please but just the fun bits, not for hours. But I
thought it was regarded as unkind to just do the bits you want to.

>Then if someone is giving you a blow-job, well their head is down there
>and its sort of boring. I just want to say 'come up so I can kiss you'
>or 'aren't you bored yet?'. I want to have sex with my partner. I don't
>want to just have him suck my dick, thanks. Of course you can go 69 but
>that means you are giving as well as receiving a blowjob and you will
>have gathered that, in my book, this is just doubling nothing.

Yes, it just doesn't work. Not even if you are the kind of person
who can pat the top of their head and rub their tummy at the same
time. It is impossible to relax and enjoy being done to if you are
cocentrating on not gagging and being adroit etc.

And for me too the having it done is quite often not nearly as good as
"the real thing".

I am surprised you like licking women though. I like breasts and
bottoms but never really felt drawn to ....

***********************
BREAK FOR LEXICAL DILEMNA
**********************

Ok. I am almost ok with calling them cunts but worry a bit because it
is a term of abuse and I have not quite reclaimed it. And you thought
queer/poof etc was a problem! I never took to muff or pussy.
They sound men's porn magazine to me. I don't have a problem saying
cock in almost any company and find it easier than penis. Vagina is
too prim and medical. Snatch is American porn mag. What else can I
use?

********************
BREAK OVER
********************

Anyway, I never felt drawn to THEM. I am not particularly drawn to
cocks in general either. Just some particular ones which belong to
owners I want to cherish. Those belonging to anyone else seem ...this
sounds rude but..unclean. That is how "I don't fancy them" feels for
me. (their trousers seem unclean too!)

I might perhaps like the ...let's try 'female sex organs'.. . of a
person I get to know and want to cherish, I suppose. But I am very
unsure about wanting to experience all those secretions. :)

NB: I do sometimes want to carry on and do the whole thing and it is
not a chore. Just don't like feeling I SHOULD.

Vicky

--

When you make your mark in the world, watch out for guys
with erasers.

Young Silenos

Sep 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/18/99
wrote:

>But do I want to suck that dick, as innumerable porn videos state it,
>forever. I do not. And its not that I think a penis is dirty. I don't. I
>love them. It's just that a blowjob is just plain hard work.

This is true. And those of us with small (but beautifully sculpted)
mouths find that it makes the jaw ache terribly trying to avoid any
contact of that precious flesh with the teeth. Because if you do -
lawks, how they carry on !

>First of all you are stick this thing in your mouth. You have to master
>that complicated gag-reflex. Then you have to get the suction up while
>using your tongue as adroitly as possible. Then you have to work at it
>and this is not arousing, for me anyway. If I was manifesting sexual
>excitement before I started, I am a limp noodle halfway through.

As an innocent youth I wasn't really aware of the concept, since
playground gossip had it that gay sex was exclusively related to bums
(and I still managed to get the details wrong -when my mate Nigel
explained to me *exactly* what 'poofs' did, I refused to believe him
on the grounds that it was physically impossible). Experiment and
-erm- practice with a candle and some vaseline (see: playground gossip
was good for something, at least) proved that it was possible,
eventually, and the vague soft-focus fantasies of muscular older boys
doing *something* to me immediately gained a sharp precision that
lasted me all through my teenage years. I *never* fantasised about
oral sex, even though I was aware that it was possible in a
heterosexual context, and even when I started having sex for real it
wasn't what I sought; when my partners wanted it I found it rather
distasteful.

And yet when my SO and I started going to bed together I immediately
found the prospect of giving him a blowjob enticing, and genuinely
sexually exciting.

Go figure.

Young Silenos

THE Adrian

Sep 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/18/99
### Pete Baggett <g4...@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Just shows how different people are, now I once got called
>"Electrolux", I'll leave the rest to your imagination. (Or you could
>ask Lyn, who knows the full story)

I'd rather do neither, if that's OK :-)
--
THE Adrian *** ICQ 43690725 *** P L U R
tel: +44 701 0701 449

Jamie 'Zane' Walker

Sep 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/18/99
On Sat, 18 Sep 1999 10:12:41 BST, Pete Baggett <g4...@btinternet.com>

wrote:
>Just shows how different people are, now I once got called
>"Electrolux", I'll leave the rest to your imagination. (Or you could
>ask Lyn, who knows the full story)

Could have been worst; I ended up as 'dust devil'.

Z.
Jamie 'Zane' Walker - to reply, remove the moose. from zane!
ICQ: lost
Catastrophe: Award for feline with the best bum.
http://freespace.virgin.net/zane.goff

John Maynard

Sep 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/18/99

<bad...@void.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

I wasn't going to reply to this thread but perhaps I can help after
all...

> Ok. I am almost ok with calling them cunts but worry a bit because it
> is a term of abuse and I have not quite reclaimed it. And you thought
> queer/poof etc was a problem! I never took to muff or pussy.
> They sound men's porn magazine to me. I don't have a problem saying
> cock in almost any company and find it easier than penis. Vagina is
> too prim and medical. Snatch is American porn mag. What else can I
> use?

Well some lovely girl friends of mine use the word 'clunge' which I
think rather fine; not too prim, nor too coarse and strangely satisfying
to say. *Clunge*

Wot d'ja reckon?

John

John Maynard

Sep 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/18/99

Pete Baggett <g4...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 18 Sep 1999 02:26:05 BST, ne...@druidic.isles.net (MYM) wrote:
>
> Just shows how different people are, now I once got called
> "Electrolux", I'll leave the rest to your imagination. (Or you could
> ask Lyn, who knows the full story)

...so how often *does* your bag need changing Pete?;-)))

John (who should be out and not at his pc; hell, it's Saturday
evening!!)

JohnM

Sep 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/18/99
In article <37E2BF...@ihug.co.nz>, David Herkt <dhe...@ihug.co.nz>
writes

>Personally I blame the Americans for it all. Oral sex, as the whole
>enchilada, is a very American thing. I'm inclined to think that most
>other cultures do oral sex as foreplay and that its only America with
>the aid of its global cultural industries that have converted oral sex
>into the be all and end all of life.

It is a big thing generally with circumcised dicks. Americans having
many circumcised dicks, blowjobs are big on their porn screens.

>But oral sex with women is more tongue intensive. There isn't that old
>gag-reflex to be mastered or mistressed.

Have you trying rimming swdi ? You may find that a second best to
cunninilingus.

>But I suppose, really, that I am an unredeemed male in the penetration
>department.

Me too. If I have sex on a bed, an attempt will always be made
for penetration. I also consider oral sex foreplay. If I have
sex standing up (or have no condoms) things may finish at
well, foreplay stage.

--
JohnM
What people write on CVs #4

"Strengths: Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining composer"

Web site http://www.scroll.demon.co.uk/spaver.htm
South African travelogue http://www.scroll.demon.co.uk/za.htm

David Herkt

Sep 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/18/99
MYM wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Sep 1999 23:08:22 BST, David Herkt <dhe...@ihug.co.nz> wrote:
>
> >Then if someone is giving you a blow-job, well their head is down there
> >and its sort of boring. I just want to say 'come up so I can kiss you'
> >or 'aren't you bored yet?'. I want to have sex with my partner. I don't
> >want to just have him suck my dick, thanks. Of course you can go 69 but
> >that means you are giving as well as receiving a blowjob and you will
> >have gathered that, in my book, this is just doubling nothing.
>
> you are *so* right on this Mr Herkt.

My God! Agreement. And you aren't tetchy with me, Mark. I came to my
newsgroups this morning and I looked at the thread and thought 'That'll
be right, MYM as my first response and I prepared myself for argument'
But no, quite the reverse. 'Lead, kindly fowl!' as James Joyce writes in
Finnegan's Wake. 'They always did: ask the ages. What bird has done
yesterday, man may do next year, be it fly, be it moult, be it hatch, be
it agreement in the nest.'

D.

David Herkt

Sep 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/18/99
Young Silenos wrote:

> As an innocent youth I wasn't really aware of the concept, since
> playground gossip had it that gay sex was exclusively related to bums
> (and I still managed to get the details wrong -when my mate Nigel
> explained to me *exactly* what 'poofs' did, I refused to believe him
> on the grounds that it was physically impossible). Experiment and
> -erm- practice with a candle and some vaseline (see: playground gossip
> was good for something, at least) proved that it was possible,
> eventually, and the vague soft-focus fantasies of muscular older boys
> doing *something* to me immediately gained a sharp precision that
> lasted me all through my teenage years. I *never* fantasised about
> oral sex, even though I was aware that it was possible in a
> heterosexual context, and even when I started having sex for real it
> wasn't what I sought; when my partners wanted it I found it rather
> distasteful.

This is interesting. as a gay kid your access to detailed mechanical
information on the types of sex possible was sketchy to say the least. I
thank god for free Internet porn and PCs as yet un-Net-Nannied because
at least kids can figure out what is what towards the end of the
Twentieth Century and get illustration. I can always recall going off
with my very first boyfriend at school and finally when it happened
(bathroom floor, after skiving off school) it was suddenly like 'Ok
we're at base one, what happens now?'. Natural invention took over but I
didn't have this imagined technical reportoire that I wanted to put into
practice. It was quite odd actually.

But somehow we managed to make the transition from front to rear OK, but
it was a journey of gradual exploration helped by Jean Genet's Our Lady
Of The Flowers and William Burroughs The Wild Boys with R18 stickers on
them which I shop-lifted from a shop that also sold nudist magazines.
Who said literature hasn't got a purpose?

My schoolyard gossip wasn't obviously as informed as yours although
there was this mystifying joke I heard at age 12 that should have
alerted me. There were some homosexuals sitting at a bar and they were
farting these big loose farts (Sound-effects) and then from across the
room there is this tight little fart (Sound-effect) and then the
homosexuals said 'A Virgin, let us at him'.

> And yet when my SO and I started going to bed together I immediately
> found the prospect of giving him a blowjob enticing, and genuinely
> sexually exciting.
>
> Go figure.

Back to bah-humbug mode: Depends on how long SOs take to come if you ask
me.

D.

David Herkt

Sep 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/18/99
JohnM wrote:

> In article <37E2BF...@ihug.co.nz>, David Herkt <dhe...@ihug.co.nz>
> writes
> >Personally I blame the Americans for it all. Oral sex, as the whole
> >enchilada, is a very American thing. I'm inclined to think that most
> >other cultures do oral sex as foreplay and that its only America with
> >the aid of its global cultural industries that have converted oral sex
> >into the be all and end all of life.
>
> It is a big thing generally with circumcised dicks. Americans having
> many circumcised dicks, blowjobs are big on their porn screens.

I would have thought the inverse actually which the uncirc being more
sensitive to than the circ. Still they look more like lollipops when
circed.

> >But oral sex with women is more tongue intensive. There isn't that old
> >gag-reflex to be mastered or mistressed.
>

> Have you trying rimming swdi ? You may find that a second best to
> cunninilingus.

Yes John I have tried it...And I always quite like the fact that it used
to be called 'rose-leafing'. An attractive Belgian (blonde, Pierre) that
my partner once had an affair when we were young demonstrated the art to
him, and he brought the skill home and I guess practice makes perfect.
Who says extra-maritals are not good for anything?

D.

bad...@void.demon.co.uk

Sep 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/18/99

I have never heard it.

*goes for dictionary*

no.

Online one?

Not in Websters and you can't access OED. Not in Infoseek.

You are sure it is not made up?

John Maynard

Sep 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/18/99

> >Well some lovely girl friends of mine use the word 'clunge' which I
> >think rather fine; not too prim, nor too coarse and strangely
satisfying
> >to say. *Clunge*
> >
> >Wot d'ja reckon?
> >
> >John
> >
> I have never heard it.
>
> You are sure it is not made up?

Yes Vicky I should have said; of course it's made up. It's because
there's no other suitable word. I'm prepared to bet that anyone who
hears it, context allowing, will know exactly what it means.

John

Claire Hurman

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
David Herkt wrote:

> But oral sex with women is more tongue intensive. There isn't that old
> gag-reflex to be mastered or mistressed. And it tastes better. With men
> you generally just get pre-cum and then that gloopy semen. With women
> you get these fab secretions which in my experience are silky with a fun
> mix of sweet and sour, honey and saline. And its a delicate operation.
> You are not down there having someone unsubtly ram a length of
> four-by-two into your mouth. No, giving oral sex with women has finesse.

what can i say? you like to give. i like to recieve. and now i'm single
again...

hehe (joking!!)

claire

David Herkt

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
Claire Hurman wrote:

> David Herkt wrote:
>
> > But oral sex with women is more tongue intensive. There isn't that old
> > gag-reflex to be mastered or mistressed. And it tastes better. With men
> > you generally just get pre-cum and then that gloopy semen. With women
> > you get these fab secretions which in my experience are silky with a fun
> > mix of sweet and sour, honey and saline. And its a delicate operation.
> > You are not down there having someone unsubtly ram a length of
> > four-by-two into your mouth. No, giving oral sex with women has finesse.
> >

> what can i say? you like to give. i like to recieve. and now i'm single
> again...
>
> hehe (joking!!)

To totally absolutely convince me there should have been a smiley or a
wink-and-smiley there, Claire.

Last week it was wanting to have my baby, now its offering yourself up
as a movable feast...

D.

Claire Hurman

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
David Herkt wrote:

> Claire Hurman wrote:
> >
> > David Herkt wrote:
> >
> > > But oral sex with women is more tongue intensive. There isn't that old
> > > gag-reflex to be mastered or mistressed. And it tastes better. With men
> > > you generally just get pre-cum and then that gloopy semen. With women
> > > you get these fab secretions which in my experience are silky with a fun
> > > mix of sweet and sour, honey and saline. And its a delicate operation.
> > > You are not down there having someone unsubtly ram a length of
> > > four-by-two into your mouth. No, giving oral sex with women has finesse.
> > >

> > what can i say? you like to give. i like to recieve. and now i'm single
> > again...
> >
> > hehe (joking!!)
>
> To totally absolutely convince me there should have been a smiley or a
> wink-and-smiley there, Claire.
>
> Last week it was wanting to have my baby, now its offering yourself up
> as a movable feast...
>
> D.

hehe. sorry i just couldn't resist. i was in a wickedly black mood.

claire

JJWilliams

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99

David Herkt <dhe...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

> This is interesting. as a gay kid your access to detailed mechanical
> information on the types of sex possible was sketchy to say the least. I
> thank god for free Internet porn and PCs as yet un-Net-Nannied because
> at least kids can figure out what is what towards the end of the
> Twentieth Century and get illustration. I can always recall going off
> with my very first boyfriend at school and finally when it happened
> (bathroom floor, after skiving off school) it was suddenly like 'Ok
> we're at base one, what happens now?'

There's a story in 'Women Like Us', which is a book of interviews with older
lesbians, in which one of the women describes being in bed with her flatmate
and thinking "I'm sure there must be something ELSE that people do ...."

valleyrider

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99

<bad...@void.demon.co.uk> wrote

> Ok. I am almost ok with calling them cunts but worry a bit because it
> is a term of abuse and I have not quite reclaimed it. And you thought
> queer/poof etc was a problem! I never took to muff or pussy.
> They sound men's porn magazine to me. I don't have a problem saying
> cock in almost any company and find it easier than penis. Vagina is
> too prim and medical. Snatch is American porn mag. What else can I
> use?
Vagina is the tube thing so it's prob not what you'd be oralling anyway.
Vulva is the whole fandangle and people don't seem to use that word much.
I am okay with the word cunt, mainly from reading kathy acker stuff I think,
it's the word I tend to use; I HATE the term p*ssy errgghh and muff. They
both sound too fluffy. P*ssy is too sleazy...I recall a scene in the lesbo
movie "Go Fish" where they had this conversation about names for it...oh
another yicky one is "box"....does anyone know if "plotte" is really a
french term for it??? If so how do you pronounce it (yes I'm very clueless
on french pronounciation).

valleyrider

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99

John Maynard <yo...@tentionplease.freeserve.co.uk> wrote

> Well some lovely girl friends of mine use the word 'clunge' which I
> think rather fine; not too prim, nor too coarse and strangely satisfying
> to say. *Clunge*
>
> Wot d'ja reckon?

too close to "lunge" or "plunge" for my liking!

John Maynard

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99

valleyrider <valle...@eudoramail.com> wrote in message

> > to say. *Clunge*
> >
> > Wot d'ja reckon?
>
> too close to "lunge" or "plunge" for my liking!

Well what about 'maidenhead'? ;-)

John

David

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99

John Maynard <yo...@tentionplease.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Boring place

bad...@void.demon.co.uk

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
On Sun, 19 Sep 1999 10:15:48 BST, "John Maynard"
<yo...@tentionplease.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>valleyrider <valle...@eudoramail.com> wrote in message
>
>> > to say. *Clunge*
>> >
>> > Wot d'ja reckon?
>>
>> too close to "lunge" or "plunge" for my liking!
>>
>Well what about 'maidenhead'? ;-)
>

>John

I thought that was what you lose the first time you fuck? I know it
is hymen but thought they were the same. This newsgroup is *so*
educational!

*goes for dictionary again!*

Not in small one but online one says the same as hymen.

Jamie 'Zane' Walker

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
On Sat, 18 Sep 1999 19:35:19 BST, "John Maynard"
<yo...@tentionplease.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>Well some lovely girl friends of mine use the word 'clunge' which I
>think rather fine; not too prim, nor too coarse and strangely satisfying
>to say. *Clunge*

There's a brand of German toilet paper called 'Fankle' which is what
my sister seems to have stuck with throughout most her life ;0

Z.
Jamie 'Zane' Walker - to reply, remove the moose. from zane!
ICQ: lost

Reality is an obstacle to hallucination.
http://freespace.virgin.net/zane.goff

Pete Baggett

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
On Sat, 18 Sep 1999 19:35:22 BST, "John Maynard"
<yo...@tentionplease.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

|Pete Baggett <g4...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
|> On Sat, 18 Sep 1999 02:26:05 BST, ne...@druidic.isles.net (MYM) wrote:
|>
|> Just shows how different people are, now I once got called
|> "Electrolux", I'll leave the rest to your imagination. (Or you could
|> ask Lyn, who knows the full story)
|>
|...so how often *does* your bag need changing Pete?;-)))

Is that an offer?

|John (who should be out and not at his pc; hell, it's Saturday
|evening!!)

Matthew Malthouse

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
In article <7s29ju$19u$3...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>,
"John Maynard" <yo...@tentionplease.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

} valleyrider <valle...@eudoramail.com> wrote in message
} news:7s1ijf$ka9$1...@newsource.ihug.co.nz...
}
} > > to say. *Clunge*
} > >
} > > Wot d'ja reckon?
} >
} > too close to "lunge" or "plunge" for my liking!
} >
} Well what about 'maidenhead'? ;-)

Have you been to Maidenhead?

Matthew

--
Ecce Eduardus Ursus scalis nunc tump-tump-tump occpite gradus pulsante...
http://www.calmeilles.demon.co.uk/index.html

Grégoire Kretz

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
bad...@void.demon.co.uk wrote:

> ***********************
> BREAK FOR LEXICAL DILEMNA
> **********************

> What else can I use?

Over here we sometimes use the expression "Hair Pie" (litt. tarte aux
poils)... And don't tell me you don't like gourmet cooking!
:o)

Greg

Niles

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99

use...@calmeilles.demon.co.uk (Matthew Malthouse) wrote:

|Have you been to Maidenhead?

There's a pub called the Maidenhead about 5 miles from where I'm sitting
at present. Good food. I've never quite dared look at the pub sign,
though.

--
Hear the one about the child | Niles, Leominster
eating monster? | ICQ UIN 12724766

Reeshar

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
On Sat, 18 Sep 1999 17:02:12 BST, bad...@void.demon.co.uk
(bad...@void.demon.co.uk) wrote:

> Anyway, I never felt drawn to THEM.

Well I am, although it sometimes makes my tongue feel like it's
falling apart at the roots!

> I am not particularly drawn to
> cocks in general either. Just some particular ones which belong to
> owners I want to cherish.

This, to me, is *the* key point. It's not "cock on its own". It's
"cock as an extension of the *person* to whom I'm making love".

This all has a scary relevance to me since I had one of my 3-monthly
encounters with a lad on Weds (although hopefully that frequency will
now increase). Whilst he had all the physical attributes much vaunted
by Stuie, I was forever drawn to his face, looking into his eyes,
kissing and feeling close to him. And what a face it was too.

Yeah, it was one of those seemingly non-U soft and gentle sessions,
interspersed with talking, laughing and lots of other things that
showed that we both liked each other - a lot. And at the end of it
neither of us had come. Did it matter? No, cos the objective wasn't a
game of "who can come first" but of expressing feelings for each
other. And, in that, it was one of the most wonderful sexual
experiences of my life. I did have some difficulty in getting off to
work in the morning, though, especially as the lad concerned was
rather into suits!

*laugh*

Richard

Reeshar

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99
On Sun, 19 Sep 1999 16:55:43 BST, use...@calmeilles.demon.co.uk
(Matthew Malthouse) wrote:

> Have you been to Maidenhead?

No. Should I?

Richard

Moz (Chris Moseley)

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99

David Herkt <dhe...@ihug.co.nz> wrote
> In spite of my card-carrying gay status, I'm not fond of giving or
> receiving blow-jobs, but I do think giving oral sex to women is great.

> Then if someone is giving you a blow-job, well their head is down there
> and its sort of boring. I just want to say 'come up so I can kiss you'
> ... Of course you can go 69 but that means you are giving as well as
> receiving a blowjob ...

Well there's another "me too" moment for the record books.

But I do think that 69 with a woman seems to go much better. Although
that may be because the 69 position is great for hug/body contact feelings
(which are important to me) and giving oral sex turns me on, so the
combination of all three is very erotic. And every now and then I
meet a woman who feels the same...

Actually, for those who do practice cunnilingus, which way up do you
prefer - the 69 position or the "way down there" one? For me it's
kind of odd - the 69 position feels like sex, even if she's not giving
me oral sex at the same time, but going down on her feels like foreplay.
I wonder if it's the distancing effect?

Moz

Reeshar

Sep 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/20/99

More in line with "pussy" there's also "chat", "chatte", "chagatte"
and "minou". "Tarte aux poils" sounds a bit derogatory to me! Is it?

I also find it amusing that the English "to chase pussy" translates as
"chercher de la fesse" ie "to chase arse".

Is there something in this that the French aren't telling us?! Perhaps
they (or more accurately, *we*, as my aunt pointed out to me this
year, when I made a jokey remark about differences between the French
and the Brits) have a greater predilection for doggy style.

BTW, have you tried free.fr, BTW, Gregoire? I thought it was an
excellent "free" service - except you have to use pubnews.demon.co.uk
to read uk.glb.

Reeshar

kirst...@my-deja.com

Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
only one way to do it- girl on girl. The rest is trash

Kirsty

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

John Rayment

Sep 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/22/99
John Maynard wrote:

> Well some lovely girl friends of mine use the word 'clunge' which I
> think rather fine; not too prim, nor too coarse and strangely satisfying

> to say. *Clunge*
>
> Wot d'ja reckon?

"Clunge" - sounds a bit Goon Show, or Monty Python!

A very dear friend of mine exculively refers to her own as her "Minnie
Moo", or just "Minnie" (derivation unknown)

BaldJohn

Young Silenos

Sep 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/22/99
On Sat, 18 Sep 1999 22:24:06 BST, David Herkt <dhe...@ihug.co.nz>
wrote:

>This is interesting. as a gay kid your access to detailed mechanical
>information on the types of sex possible was sketchy to say the least. I
>thank god for free Internet porn and PCs as yet un-Net-Nannied because
>at least kids can figure out what is what towards the end of the
>Twentieth Century and get illustration.

Although too much reliance on American porn might condemn the poor
dears to a lifetime of coitus interruptus. I have never understood the
peculiar insistence on the 'pop shot'.

>But somehow we managed to make the transition from front to rear OK, but
>it was a journey of gradual exploration helped by Jean Genet's Our Lady
>Of The Flowers and William Burroughs The Wild Boys with R18 stickers on
>them which I shop-lifted from a shop that also sold nudist magazines.
>Who said literature hasn't got a purpose?

Ooh yes, William Burroughs. I got that book out of the library when I
was in my late teens - fortunately I don't think the old dear on the
desk had the slightest idea what it was about - and spent a great deal
of time in the bathroom that week, thinking: my God, are you *allowed*
to write this stuff ?

>> And yet when my SO and I started going to bed together I immediately
>> found the prospect of giving him a blowjob enticing, and genuinely
>> sexually exciting.
>>
>> Go figure.
>
>Back to bah-humbug mode: Depends on how long SOs take to come if you ask
>me.

Mmm. In my less charitable moods I have wished that mine would try
less manfully to refrain from coming with oral sex (he has this kind
of deep rooted concept that it's bad manners to come in someone's
mouth or something) and transfer some of that restraint to fucking,
which tends to -ah- overexcite him.

Si

brazen

Sep 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/22/99

John Rayment wrote in message <37E87C2A...@baldy.demon.co.uk>...

and is *that* what you call yours???

gay

Harlequin

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
On Fri, 17 Sep 1999 23:08:22 BST, David Herkt <dhe...@ihug.co.nz> wrote:
>Me & Oral Sex: The Regular Saturday Morning Post
>It's just that a blowjob is just plain hard work. And I think
>elevating a blow-job into the whole enchilada is a bit odd.
>they come in your mouth. I have nothing against semen, but a mouthful of
>it is something else. Pass the glass of water please.

>Of course you can go 69 but
>that means you are giving as well as receiving a blowjob and you will
>have gathered that, in my book, this is just doubling nothing.

>Personally I blame the Americans for it all. Oral sex, as the whole
>enchilada, is a very American thing. I'm inclined to think that most
>other cultures do oral sex as foreplay and that its only America with
>the aid of its global cultural industries that have converted oral sex
>into the be all and end all of life.
>Yes, America has managed to convince the world that what they want is a
>blow-job, when really no-one does, sort of like the way they've
>convinced us all that all we really want is a Coke and some McDonalds. A
>blow-job just a second-rate act. It's sort of like masturbation with the
>mouth except longer and more work-intensive for the blow-jobber. And
>what does the blow-jobee do. Well he sprawls back there very
>American-like, imagining that he's the President of the United States,
>and rewards all your efforts by thinking about having sex with someone
>else.
>And there is nothing like going off with the nominally straight men of
>our world who think that the word 'gay' is synonymous with
>'cock-sucker'. Just say No. I do. Although saying 'get fucked' in
>response to a request for a blow-job would be more fun for both of you.
>Blow-jobs are definitely one of those acts where frequently the suckee
>feels he is superior to the sucker. I was never very fond of letting
>people get away with sneaky little things like this. No, beneath the
>sheets we are equal, mate.
>I get so bored with programmatic American porn
>videos with their preoccupation with blow-jobs. An hour long porn video
>emanating from one of those American studios usually lasts me around 10
>minutes with my finger on the fast-forward. And I do feel we are being
>programmed to elevate blow-jobs to something they are not.

Curious... I feel just the same about anal sex. It's monotonous, hard
work and just plain boring (literally). I happen to like the taste of
semen and the 69 is my favourite sexual position.

My first sexual desires involving other people had nothing to do with
bottoms and just about everything to do with having an erect penis in my
mouth. At ten years of age I don't think that I'd seen any American
porn.

I generally consider anal sex to be "a second-rate act", sort of like
masturbation with the bum except longer and more work-intensive for the
shagger, while the shagee may very well lie there "and rewards all your
efforts by thinking about having sex with someone else." I also find
that actually being the shagee is usually very uncomfortable and
sometimes painful.

I get tired of all the "nominally straight men of our world" who think
that the word "gay" is synonymous with "fudge-packer". I encounter the
association with buggery much more frequently than the one with
fellatio. As for power games, I feel that sodomy is definitely one of
those acts where frequently the shagger feels he is superior to the
shagged.

I get bored with programmatic American porn videos with their
preoccupation with sodomy. An hour long porn video emanating from one of
those American studios usually lasts me around 30 minutes with my finger
on the fast-forward. And I do feel we are being programmed to elevate
buggery to the ultimate gay experience.

I'm surprised at the almost overwhelming agreement with you in this
thread as I'm sure that I'm not alone. According to the British Medical
Journal over 30% of gay men have nothing to do with anal sex[*]. I
suspect, however, that far more than 70% have given or received blow
jobs.

H.

[*] (Note for those reading other statistical threads:) I take this to
mean over 30% of those gay men surveyed, being men who identified as gay
to the surveyors and who were found wherever the surveyors were looking.
--
"If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand
that fictional characters are often more real than people with bodies

Reeshar

Sep 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/27/99
On Sat, 25 Sep 1999 09:04:06 BST, Harlequin <harl...@fnord.org.uk>
wrote:

> I generally consider anal sex to be "a second-rate act", sort of like
> masturbation with the bum except longer and more work-intensive for the
> shagger, while the shagee may very well lie there "and rewards all your
> efforts by thinking about having sex with someone else." I also find
> that actually being the shagee is usually very uncomfortable and
> sometimes painful.

There's a big *big* difference in feel between penis-in-vagina and
penis-in-anus. The latter is way better cos it feels like the whole of
your dick's being gripped rather than simply by a ring. That said, if
you're only into guys you don't have a huge range of alternatives for
penetration.

> I get tired of all the "nominally straight men of our world" who think
> that the word "gay" is synonymous with "fudge-packer". I encounter the
> association with buggery much more frequently than the one with
> fellatio. As for power games, I feel that sodomy is definitely one of
> those acts where frequently the shagger feels he is superior to the
> shagged.

Yeah, this is a hangover from str8s, I suspect, where sodomy is
associated with submission.

> I get bored with programmatic American porn videos with their
> preoccupation with sodomy.

I've watched very few porn vids, but in the few that I've seen I get
bored after a few seconds of watching some bloke's dick slapping up
against another bloke's arse. But then porn has limited value for me
anyway, other than perhaps curiosity or to kick off a far more fun
fantasy when wanking.

> I'm surprised at the almost overwhelming agreement with you in this
> thread as I'm sure that I'm not alone. According to the British Medical
> Journal over 30% of gay men have nothing to do with anal sex[*]. I
> suspect, however, that far more than 70% have given or received blow
> jobs.

Personally I enjoy giving and receiving b/js. :-)

But I take David's point that it can be a bit tiring at times. Perhaps
that's as much a function of the *way* in which the b/j is delivered?
There's far more you can do to raise the sexual fever than have a long
dick-sucking session.

Richard

Martin

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
In article <H1DvNxWa27hB7j...@4ax.com>
cat...@freeuk.com "Reeshar" writes:

> There's a big *big* difference in feel between penis-in-vagina and
> penis-in-anus. The latter is way better cos it feels like the whole of
> your dick's being gripped rather than simply by a ring.

I'm thinking back a fair way to do the comparision, but surely
you mean the other way around?

--
Martin mar...@speedsix.demon.co.uk
------

Aidan Skinner

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
On Sun, 19 Sep 1999 03:38:38 BST, valleyrider
<valle...@eudoramail.com> wrote:

>Vagina is the tube thing so it's prob not what you'd be oralling anyway.

Actually, it's possible to penetrate with your tounge, and apparently
feels really good. If you try and pull the sides of you tounge into
the center it becomes rigid...

- Aidan

--
"Every time I see her I want to geek..."
"I say geek. If she runs then it was never meant to be. But if you talk

Aidan Skinner

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
On Sat, 18 Sep 1999 17:07:53 BST, Young Silenos
<young_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>mouths find that it makes the jaw ache terribly trying to avoid any
>contact of that precious flesh with the teeth. Because if you do -
>lawks, how they carry on !

Actually I really like the feel of teeth. But maybe I'm weird...

>And yet when my SO and I started going to bed together I immediately
>found the prospect of giving him a blowjob enticing, and genuinely
>sexually exciting.

I really really like giving oral sex, to both men and women. It's
definately my second favourite sexual activity (the first is
definately being beaten to a bloody pulp). I tend to prefer some women
over men in general, but prefer men in general over most women (if
that makes sense). But then I have a relatively big mouth and can roll
my tounge 180 degrees.

- Aidan (btw, dearest, you should start reading posting here ;>)

Reeshar

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
On Tue, 28 Sep 1999 01:54:23 BST, ai...@skinner.demon.co.uk (Aidan
Skinner) wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Sep 1999 17:07:53 BST, Young Silenos
> <young_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >mouths find that it makes the jaw ache terribly trying to avoid any
> >contact of that precious flesh with the teeth. Because if you do -
> >lawks, how they carry on !
>
> Actually I really like the feel of teeth. But maybe I'm weird...

No, I've come across blokes who like it.

Richard

Reeshar

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
On Tue, 28 Sep 1999 01:31:24 BST, Mar...@speedsix.demon.co.uk (Martin)
wrote:

> In article <H1DvNxWa27hB7j...@4ax.com>
> cat...@freeuk.com "Reeshar" writes:
>
> > There's a big *big* difference in feel between penis-in-vagina and
> > penis-in-anus. The latter is way better cos it feels like the whole of
> > your dick's being gripped rather than simply by a ring.
>
> I'm thinking back a fair way to do the comparision, but surely
> you mean the other way around?

Err, yes. Sorry. The *former* is way better...

Thanks Martin for being awake!

Richard

Jon Ward

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
ai...@skinner.demon.co.uk (Aidan Skinner) writes:
> I really really like giving oral sex, to both men and women.

I must admit that I second you on this, except that I marginally prefer
giving manual sex to a woman. I find it incredibley satisfying in many
ways.

However, alas, my hormones take over after a while, and I really need
an orgasm. Whether by a wank, mutual masturbation or a good penetration,
the damn thing wants to come.

Jon
--
Jonathan Ward
School of Engineering

Jennie Kermode

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
On Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:07:10 BST, Reeshar <cat...@freeuk.com> wrote:
>There's a big *big* difference in feel between penis-in-vagina and
>penis-in-anus. The latter is way better cos it feels like the whole of
>your dick's being gripped rather than simply by a ring. That said, if

Vaginally penetrative sex doesn't have to be like that. It's
quite possible to build up muscle in the part of the body such that one
can grip the penetrating dick (or whatever) across most of its surface
area. It's also possible, in that way, to alternate between relaxed and
tight entry; thus the person being penetrated can exert more control over
the other's experience, and can allow for more variety within that
experience.

Jennie

--
Jennie Kermode http://www.skinner.demon.co.uk/jennie jen...@innocent.com

Jennie Kermode

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
On Sun, 19 Sep 1999 01:24:07 BST, JJWilliams <j...@es.co.nz> wrote:
>There's a story in 'Women Like Us', which is a book of interviews with older
>lesbians, in which one of the women describes being in bed with her flatmate
>and thinking "I'm sure there must be something ELSE that people do ...."

Aaargh! That sounds too familiar. :( Personally, I figured it
out pretty quickly, but I've been unfortunate enough to end up in bed with
a few women who've thought it's all about lying there giggling, kissing
occasionally and holding hands, and who have suddenly developed headaches
or felt really sleepy when I attempted to demonstrate anything else. :(

Jennie Kermode

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
<valle...@eudoramail.com> wrote:
>Vagina is the tube thing so it's prob not what you'd be oralling anyway.

Depends. IME, most women get more pleasure from oral sex which
ranges a little in area, exploring the various different sensations
possible via different nerve clusters, allowing a complex variation of
sensation and a build-up of intensity; concentrating only on the head of
the clitoris is somewhat akin to concentrating only on the head of a man's
dick, without paying attention to the shaft, etc. - many women find it too
abruptly intense, and it means the experience is always the same.

>Vulva is the whole fandangle and people don't seem to use that word much.

I tend to think of it predominantly as the outer lips of the
genetalia, which can be licked, stroked etc. to produce a softer sensation
with a slow build-up towards arousal (though very few women can come from
stimulation of that area alone). They often make a good starting place.

>I am okay with the word cunt, mainly from reading kathy acker stuff I think,

I tend to be quite specific, and I don't have a problem with
words sounding clinical - I find that words sounding tacky and pretentious
can be much more off-putting. I say 'clitoris' if that's what I mean.

>it's the word I tend to use; I HATE the term p*ssy errgghh and muff. They
>both sound too fluffy. P*ssy is too sleazy...I recall a scene in the lesbo

'Muff' just sound silly to me; I've rarely heard it used by
women; it seems rather to be used by people who don't know much about what
they are attempting to describe. I understand that it's also a small town
in Ireland.
'Pussy' seems more appropriate for pubic hair than for any
fleshy part of the genetalia. Referring to my own as 'pussy' would feel
stupid, since I don't see many bald cats. It's also more of an American
word, and seems intrinsically to trivialise something which I take
perfectly seriously, in as much as I take my arms and legs seriously and
wouldn't want them referred to in baby language either.

Jennie Kermode

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
Sorry to be so late in responding to this one - news was <ahem>
down for much of last week, so I'm still busy catching up.

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999 23:08:22 BST, David Herkt <dhe...@ihug.co.nz> wrote:

>thing about tasting everything and I can tell you that goldfish food
>tastes exactly the same as cat biscuits. Sometimes in art galleries I

It does?
My ex used to eat things like that. It was particularly stupid
since he was allergic to almost all known vegetable matter and quite a few
other things, and was always suffering stomach pains and throwing up. Once
I caught him eating my microscope sampling and preserving fluids, just to
see what they were like. His tongue was purple for a week.

>great guns until Cole pulls out his dick. "I'm straight,' says the
>waiter. 'Well, just consider this pussy on a stick' says Cole. Me, I'd
>disagree. Cole got it wrong. A blow-job is not the same as a muff-dive.

I quite agree. I don't much enjoy going down on men, except in a
sort of fetishised way, in a bdsm context. With women, however, it's
something I enjoy a great deal, and actively pursue. It tastes different.
I much prefer the taste of women (and no, occasional traces of blood don't
put me off - a lot of people are dreadful wusses about that kind of
thing). I also find the temperature of it more pleasant. Male sexual
fluids are the wrong temperature for me to enjoy - I find that they taste
kind of half-cooked, and trigger a 'that's not a safe thing to eat'
instinct which I then have to overcome.

>love them. It's just that a blowjob is just plain hard work. And I think

Again, I agree. I have a small mouth (teeth extracted because
they won't all fit along my jaw, that kind of thing) and I get painful
cramps in my jaw after sucking dick for more than five minutes. If I keep
it up regardless, my jaw can be sore for hours. It's not a fun kind of
pain. I just don't have that problem with women at all. I have a long
tongue, so I guess I should just concentrate on what I'm naturally
designed for. ;)

>using your tongue as adroitly as possible. Then you have to work at it

I tend to use my tongue a great deal with men in order to get
them off more quickly without hurting my jaw so much. I've found that some
men actually prefer it that way. I think it's a shame that sometimes the
penis is considered to be just one entity, which is automatically going to
receive pleasure from crude pumping actions, without attention being paid
to its different sensitive areas and the different types of sensation
which their stimulation (apparently) produces.

>Then if someone is giving you a blow-job, well their head is down there
>and its sort of boring. I just want to say 'come up so I can kiss you'

>or 'aren't you bored yet?'. I want to have sex with my partner. I don't

That's one of those things where long hair is definitely
helpful, as at least one has something to hold onto.

>want to just have him suck my dick, thanks. Of course you can go 69 but

>that means you are giving as well as receiving a blowjob and you will
>have gathered that, in my book, this is just doubling nothing.

I find that it makes it harder for me to concentrate. I prefer
to be able to pay more attention to what I'm doing, and get my own
(direct) pleasure at a different time. I know that some people feel it's
more intimate, though.

Reeshar

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
On Tue, 28 Sep 1999 18:26:10 BST, jen...@skinner.demon.co.uk (Jennie
Kermode) wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:07:10 BST, Reeshar <cat...@freeuk.com> wrote:
> >There's a big *big* difference in feel between penis-in-vagina and
> >penis-in-anus. The latter is way better cos it feels like the whole of
> >your dick's being gripped rather than simply by a ring. That said, if
>
> Vaginally penetrative sex doesn't have to be like that. It's
> quite possible to build up muscle in the part of the body such that one
> can grip the penetrating dick (or whatever) across most of its surface
> area. It's also possible, in that way, to alternate between relaxed and
> tight entry; thus the person being penetrated can exert more control over
> the other's experience, and can allow for more variety within that
> experience.

*red face*

Sorry, Jennie, I managed to say the exact opposite of what I meant!

It's the anus that forms a ring around your dick! Well, errm, a
bloke's dick! :-)

Richard

PaulS

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
Jon Ward wrote:

> ai...@skinner.demon.co.uk (Aidan Skinner) writes:
> > I really really like giving oral sex, to both men and women.
>
> I must admit that I second you on this, except that I marginally prefer
> giving manual sex to a woman. I find it incredibley satisfying in many
> ways.
>
> However, alas, my hormones take over after a while, and I really need
> an orgasm. Whether by a wank, mutual masturbation or a good penetration,
> the damn thing wants to come.

Evacuate the area!

Please rush indoors and close all windows and doors!

<g>

Paul S

Grégoire Kretz

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
Aidan Skinner wrote:

> But then I have a relatively big mouth and can roll
> my tounge 180 degrees.

All right, readers: now form a quiet and steady line, Mr Skinner will be
in session very shortly! :o)

Greg

Aidan Skinner

Sep 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/30/99
On Tue, 28 Sep 1999 23:00:32 BST, Grégoire Kretz
<gregoir...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

>All right, readers: now form a quiet and steady line, Mr Skinner will be
>in session very shortly! :o)

Hmmm... Narnia accepts all major credit cards and cash. Please discuss
pricing with her.

- Aidan

valleyrider

Sep 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/30/99

Jennie Kermode <jen...@skinner.demon.co.uk> wrote

> >I am okay with the word cunt, mainly from reading kathy acker stuff I
think,

> I tend to be quite specific, and I don't have a problem with
> words sounding clinical - I find that words sounding tacky and pretentious
> can be much more off-putting. I say 'clitoris' if that's what I mean.

Do you find "cunt" to be tacky and prententious?

Kerry

Oct 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/1/99

I think it's a great word in the correct context

IMO of course

No one can be as calculatedly rude as the British, which
amazes Americans, who do not understand studied insult and can only
offer abuse as a substitute.
--Paul Gallico

Harlequin

Oct 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/1/99
On Tue, 28 Sep 1999 09:47:06 BST, Reeshar <cat...@freeuk.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Sep 1999 01:54:23 BST, Aidan Skinner wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Sep 1999 17:07:53 BST, Young Silenos wrote:
>> >mouths find that it makes the jaw ache terribly trying to avoid any
>> >contact of that precious flesh with the teeth. Because if you do -
>> >lawks, how they carry on !
>>
>> Actually I really like the feel of teeth. But maybe I'm weird...
>
>No, I've come across blokes who like it.

Or vice versa :-).

H.
--
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be
taken seriously."

Harlequin

Oct 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/1/99
On Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:07:10 BST, Reeshar <cat...@freeuk.com> wrote:
>On Sat, 25 Sep 1999 09:04:06 BST, Harlequin wrote:

>> I feel that sodomy is definitely one of
>> those acts where frequently the shagger feels he is superior to the
>> shagged.
>
>Yeah, this is a hangover from str8s, I suspect, where sodomy is
>associated with submission.

>> I'm surprised at the almost overwhelming agreement with you in this
>> thread as I'm sure that I'm not alone. According to the British Medical
>> Journal over 30% of gay men have nothing to do with anal sex[*]. I
>> suspect, however, that far more than 70% have given or received blow
>> jobs.
>
>Personally I enjoy giving and receiving b/js. :-)
>But I take David's point that it can be a bit tiring at times. Perhaps
>that's as much a function of the *way* in which the b/j is delivered?
>There's far more you can do to raise the sexual fever than have a long
>dick-sucking session.

There's a curious thing. IME I've found that, out of those men who've
been into buggery, those who've identified as bisexual have generally
preferred to be shagged while those who've identified as heterosexual
have preferred to shag.

Everything can become tiring if overdone. I lose interest in anything
without variety :-).

H.
--
* Does this condom make me look fat?

Reeshar

Oct 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/1/99
On Fri, 1 Oct 1999 07:55:05 BST, Harlequin <harl...@fnord.org.uk>
wrote:

> There's a curious thing. IME I've found that, out of those men who've
> been into buggery, those who've identified as bisexual have generally

> preferred to be shagged...

*laugh*

You're probably right there!

>...while those who've identified as heterosexual
> have preferred to shag.

Ah, but there could be an identification problem here, skewing the
figures ie "I'm str8 therefore I fuck."

Back to JohnM's thing about being able to maintain your str8 image in
Greece so long as you're a giver not a taker.

I guess str8 guys can also suffer from the same problem with women:
that they feel they have to play a certain dominant role. I don't
personally feel that constraint, but I have to say that str8 shagging
does make 'im-down-there feel really good.

*giggle*

Richard

Jennie Kermode

Oct 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/1/99
On Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:01:32 BST, valleyrider
<valle...@eudoramail.com> wrote:
>Jennie Kermode <jen...@skinner.demon.co.uk> wrote
>> I tend to be quite specific, and I don't have a problem with
>> words sounding clinical - I find that words sounding tacky and pretentious
>> can be much more off-putting. I say 'clitoris' if that's what I mean.
>
>Do you find "cunt" to be tacky and prententious?

No, not at all. However, rightly or wrongly, I tend to think of
it as meaning only the vagina - I guess that's the wy that I've heard it
used most often - and when I'm talking about female genetalia, that's not
usually the part I'm most interested in. ;)
'Cunt' is a perfectly good old word, turning up in so many
languages that I'd be surprised if it doesn't have its roots back in Indo
European. I suppose it is one of those fundamental terms which every
civilisation requires early on. ;)

Harlequin

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99

I suspect that you may be correct about the "straight male = shagger"
mentality to some extent. Male self-identified-heterosexuals also seem
more reluctant to give a bloke a blow job as well for some reason, which
suggests to me that "straight male = dominant" might be closer to what's
going on.

Of course you don't feel that constraint. You don't identify as
heterosexual :-).

H.
--
Great minds discuss ideas;