Workplace training question.

Rendall

Jul 20, 2012, 5:13:50 PM7/20/12
to nycresistormi...@googlegroups.com
My work has offered me a reasonable budget for skills training.
They've asked me specifically to learn PHP and the Facebook API. Each
of those things I know 'well enough', but hey if they're offering free
training, who am I to refuse? Does anyone know a good *advanced*
class in either or both of those? Extra points for a nifty
certificate, covers PHP server-balancing, etc.

I'd also like to offer alternatives: I'd like to know more about
Linux Systems Administration, Sencha.js, or even an in-depth go-over
of CSS/HTML/js. Anyone got ideas I can put into a 'learning plan'?