Mystery of.... AOL=Assholes On Line (Ignorant Generalities Again)

Brooklyn1

Dec 30, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/30/95
AOLers ARE assholes. I had the thing for the one month trial. I never
seen such an assortment of slugs before on one service. This is the deal
with AOL: $2.95/per hour (wow), FIVE SCREEN NAMES FOR ONE ACCOUNT! (was
this service created for deceitful bastards? ALL indications are that it
was..). You get rooms where people go to masturbate at their terminals,
rooms like White man for Black man, White girls for Black guys, XXXX pics,
Horny people only, the meeting place... etc, where you can sign on under on
of FIVE screen names (ALOT of women signing on as men to have cyber with
gals, men signing on as females to have cyber with females, guys signing on
as females to have cyber with other guys. People exchanging pics that are
not even them (guys sending pics to gals that are not them, A "GIRL" SENT
ME A PIC OF HERSELF THAT HAPPENNED TO BE OF MY GIRL, WHO'S PIC WAS IN AOL's
GALLARY. HE LIFTED THE PIC, AND SENT IT TO EVERYONE SAYING THAT IT WAS
HIM. FUCKING SLUGS I TELL YA..) Everytime I see a post in the newsgroup
coming from someone over at AOL, my skin crawls.. AOL is a god send to fat
ugly slobs, bith male and female, who have no other choice left but to take
advantage of the whole faceless interacting game and play it to it's
fullest. These are people you wouldn't give a second look to if you say
them on the street. Not that bright, because if they were, they wouldn't
allow themselves to be MUGGED by AOL at the rate of $2.95 an hour... I'd
have to say that interneters, both male and female, are a better class of
people: intelligent, mature, and most likely financially secure, as they
KNOW a ripoff when they see one, or else they'd be over at AOL along with
the rest of those dumb, ugly, desperate, broke bastards....Yep, been there,
know em.......

On Dec 30, 1995 01:30:11 in article <Re: Mystery of.... AOL=Assholes On
Line (Ignorant Generalities Again)>, 'csau...@teleport.com (Charles)'

--
River of Dreams
HAMMER