NW.js v0.12.1 released

Roger Wang

Apr 12, 2015, 10:30:02 PM4/12/15
to nwjs-g...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm pleased to announce v0.12.1. It's a bug fix release which contains the fix for webview, crash dump and WIN high DPI support.

btw, heavy development is underway for the next major version (NW13), which will bring many features and improve quality by refactoring and aligning with upstream better. We would like to hear from you while we're working on this: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/nwjs-general/A7VpwOztU_s/Tg1L6nS2RBsJ

Changes since v0.12.0:

- Fix crash dump generation
- [WIN] Fix blurry text with High DPI display
- Fix: Webview : contentWindow not available at this time (#3126)
- More precise RegExp for App.argv filtering (Thanks to Anton Khlynovskiy)
- Fix #3143: remote debugging devtools page blank (Thanks to Yuehang Wu)
- [Notification][Win] fix for missing windows events
- add Window 'progress' event (Thanks to vadim-kudr)
- nw-headers is built automatically now in buildbot (Thanks to Xue Yang)

Full ChangeLog:

Other binaries and symbols:

Regards,

Roger & Kevin

bzbzbz

Apr 13, 2015, 12:15:16 AM4/13/15
to nwjs-g...@googlegroups.com
so does this mean chrome extension api is fully supported? what portion of it is covered?

I'm wondering because I want to port my chrome extension to a desktop app.

thank you, again keep up the great work Roger.