node-webkit v0.11.5 released

Roger

Dec 28, 2014, 5:28:10 PM12/28/14
to node-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm pleased to announce node-webkit v0.11.5. This is a security fix
release: Normal frame should not be able to simulate user input events
(on File input element).

node-webkit provides an additional security model beyond browser (W3C)
to support developing native apps in Web technologies in a better way.
For more information regarding this additional model, see
https://github.com/rogerwang/node-webkit/wiki/Security ; And if you
find anything you are not able to do in Node frame, welcome to submit
an issue report.

This release also contains a fix for using WebStorm to debug
node-webkit applications. It used to work in 0.10 but crashes in
0.11.0-0.11.4. For more information, see
https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/WEB-14378

And thanks to Lukas Kuzmiak from Insighti <rese...@insighti.org> to
report a security issue, which was fixed in 0.11.3.

http://dl.node-webkit.org/v0.11.5/node-webkit-v0.11.5-win-x64.zip
http://dl.node-webkit.org/v0.11.5/node-webkit-v0.11.5-osx-x64.zip
http://dl.node-webkit.org/v0.11.5/node-webkit-v0.11.5-linux-x64.tar.gz

32bit binaries, chromedriver and symbol files:
http://dl.node-webkit.org/v0.11.5/

ChangeLog since 0.11.4:

- Fix: Normal frame should not simulate user input events (File input dialog)
- Fix: crash in debug session of WebStorm (WEB-14378)

Full changelog:
https://github.com/rogerwang/node-webkit/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

Cheers,

Roger & Kevin

jeancarl...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2014, 3:18:42 PM12/29/14
to node-...@googlegroups.com
nw: /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.18' not found (required by nw)

cr

Jan 1, 2015, 5:20:55 AM1/1/15
to node-...@googlegroups.com
Have you guys sorted out the transparency issue in Linux x64 bit?

lizhaohu...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2015, 2:34:07 AM1/7/15
to node-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have an APP running in node.js which only run in a browser. Now I want to make the app to be a Desktop Program,but i am failed! I wonder if node-webkit can change an APP running in node.js into a  Desktop Program ?
在 2014年12月29日星期一UTC+8上午6时28分10秒,Roger Wang写道: