Electronics toaster / reflow oven

James Berry

Jun 24, 2015, 8:56:55 AM6/24/15
to notti...@googlegroups.com
Afternoon all,

Yesterday evening I had a look at the toaster oven in the electronics
area - as per the wiki, it seems to be a barely started reflow oven
project.

Is anybody working on this?

If not, does anybody object to me taking it on (to try and build a
working reflow oven for the space), or want to be involved if I do?

Regards,

James

Matt Lloyd

Jun 24, 2015, 9:01:11 AM6/24/15
to NottingHack Google Groups
I’m not aware of anyone working on it so go for it

‘RepRap’ Matt

Carl Stephenson

Jun 25, 2015, 5:11:52 AM6/25/15
to notti...@googlegroups.com

Could be useful as I've been reflowing with the hot air blower. Anyone know the best led's to use for an ir reflow oven/gun?

I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered, my life is my own...