Large Project Storage - Urgent!! Audit Occurring, Abandoned Projects WILL be removed from the Hackspace

Sophie Wilkinson

Jan 3, 2019, 3:05:09 AM1/3/19
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
On Friday 8th February 2019 we will be auditing and clearing out the Large Project Storage so that we can build a better, more functional and more accessible system.

Whilst we build this system, we would like to keep Large Project Storage to a minimum, and therefore any project not worked on within a month will be declared abandoned.

Abandoned projects will be given a further month to exist (once marked abandoned) within the Hackspace (most likely in 2.5) before being removed completely. After this point they will be disposed of completely.

What this means for you? Do you have a Project currently on the shelving or scattered around the Hackspace? If so, update that it has been worked on the next time you work on it. Not planning to work on it for the forseeable future? Then please take it home.

Any projects that do not have a date of being worked on between the 2nd of January 2019 and Friday 8th February 2019 will be considered abandoned.

Want to help out? The Hackspace is having a "shutdown" weekend between Friday 8th at 6pm and Sunday 10th at 6pm. Lots of jobs need doing and work to be done. Check the Google Group or Slack for more information.

Any questions, speak to Sophie W (@sophierach on Slack).

Sophie Wilkinson

Jan 3, 2019, 3:24:51 AM1/3/19
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Please note, the Shutdown Weekend is Friday 8th February to Sunday 10th February, if that wasn't clear.

Bob Wood

Jan 3, 2019, 6:42:20 AM1/3/19
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack

In Addition.
There is currently temporary storage in the old electronics area. That will also be treated in the same way as above.
Bob