Hackspace Open Day

marc barto

Jul 30, 2013, 6:12:35 AM7/30/13
to not-just...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

On 18th August we'll have our second Hackspace Open Day from 1pm till late. At the previous event in May we had hundreds of peeps visiting and lots of activities.

Some of the NJA members will bring Arduino robots and quadcopters. Can you bring a project to demo? Can you organise a small workshop?

We'll also have:

  • Amateur Radio Demonstration
  • Restart Party
  • A BBQ in the yard
  • Some music Hackspace devices
  • The amazing LHS Bikeshed spaceship-simulator-in-a-caravan?
  • Possibly some Liquid nitrogen ice cream and demos

Please list projects and activities!

cheers

marc barto

Aug 14, 2013, 11:33:11 AM8/14/13
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
Reminder:
Sunday is hackspace open day. As the space needs to raise money and bring more members, it is important to show the cool activities (and people!) happening here. So please post here if you're going to bring projects and electronics toys, and event better if you can propose a short intro to Arduino.

I can set up an extra table in the classroom near the Restart Party people

Let me know asap!