NorCalFLL Kickoff Event at Intel on 8/26

jillw - Playing At Learning

Aug 13, 2014, 12:42:35 AM8/13/14
to norcalfll...@googlegroups.com

We are excited to announce NorCalFLL Kickoff event, sponsored by Intel

The Kick-off is the official start of the FLL challenge season when the robot game and the project details are officially released.  This year the kick-off is on Tuesday, August 26th.  FIRST will be releasing the challenge documents on their site at 9am pacific.  So come and feel the excitement as we talk through the missions and project for FLL teams. We will have the challenge field setup, and team members will be able to ask questions and work together to get a better understanding.  The 2014 FLL season challenge theme is   FLL World Class   “Learning Unleashed.”

Tuesday, August 26   5:00-7:30pm

    SILICON VALLEY (and beyond) :     Intel SC12 at 3600 Juliette Lane, Santa Clara, CA

    SACRAMENTO VALLEY (and beyond) :    Intel FM7 at 1900 Prairie City Road, Folsom, CA

The event is open to all those interested, however, pre-registration is required.  You will need to submit the full names of all attendees.
There is a limit on the number of attendees, so please be respectful and do not sign up if you are not able to attend.

To register, please fill out this form:    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/norcalfll2014kickoff

Regards,
      Jill