FLL Team grant opportunities....

Jill Wilker

Jun 7, 2016, 10:25:51 PM6/7/16
to NorCalFLL-announce

Several companies have team grants available for their employees that are involved with a FIRST team as a mentor (or similar) - these include companies like Salesforce, SAP, Apple and Boeing.   Let me know if there are others and I can maintain a list.

Heads up - specifically, for Boeing's grant, June 30th deadline is approaching:

           Boeing has a team grant program for FIRST (FLL, FTC, FRC) teams that have an involved Boeing employee. FIRST LEGO League  (FLL) teams that have at least one Boeing mentor are eligible.  FLL teams (rookie or veteran) will receive a grant of $225 each that will automatically be applied to the team's FIRST registration fee.  Your Boeing mentor will need to apply through Boeing to take advantage of the program.  The deadline for application in June 30th.

Additionally, many companies also have dollar matching for each volunteer hour - these include companies like Cisco, Intel, Sandisk, Microsoft, State Farm and many others.

In addition,  PG&E will be supporting teams based on need for FLL (and FTC) in their service area.   We are working to get the application available before June 25th.  Information will be posted on pge.com/first as it becomes available.

Regards,  Jill