Funding available for Girl Scout FTC & FLL Teams - deadline April 24th

Jill Wilker

Apr 18, 2015, 11:31:08 AM4/18/15
to NorCalFLL-announce
Forwarded to me this morning and wanted to pass this along quickly...

From Girl Scouts of Northern California:

Please forward to anyone in Girl Scouts of Northern California who
either needs support for an existing all Girl Scout team or would like
to start a new all Girl Scout team for FLL or FTC.

The PDF application for funding for FLL or FTC teams for next fall is
linked below - the request is due back to to the Girl Scouts by April 24th!

For FTC, please note that the application has 2014 FTC budget guidance.
I am working on getting 2015 FTC budget guidance based on the new
control system - please email me if you are filling out an application
and need some help.

For FLL, please note that the application is not accurate on tournament
entry fee - please email me if you are filling out an application and
need some help.

I posted the application here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Cx8xbNVlN9RUlaNlJFWVRpWWM/view?usp=sharing

-jill