Wednesday is a special day, thanks to Microsoft! $10 to $1k!

jillw - Playing At Learning

Jun 24, 2014, 12:01:14 AM6/24/14
to norcalfll...@googlegroups.com
NorCal FIRST Family and Supporters,  Donations needed on Wednesday, 6/25  $10 to $1k!

Playing At Learning is excited to let you know that we  are participating in the Microsoft Youth Spark Giving day, a great way to kick off supporting your favorite FIRST program in Northern California for the 2014-2015 season.  The Youth Spark day is only 24 hours long starting 9am on Wednesday, June 25,  so please mark your calendars.

We’re looking for your support to raise funds so that we can continue to support our growing programs.   PLEASE SHARE this message out to others in the FIRST family - we need your help to spread our message and your friends and their friends, and so on ...      You can read more about our programs plus all about The Play Space and also make a gift by visiting our fundraising page at http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/the-play-space-a-youth-robotics-makerspace/ .

Microsoft will be providing up to $200,000 in matching funds  and we have been chosen as a recipient.   Here’s how it works:

.  Matching funds become available starting at 9:00 a.m. on June 25 visit  our fundraising page and make a gift online via at http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/the-play-space-a-youth-robotics-makerspace/
.  Your gift of any amount between $10 - $1,000 will be matched 1:1 by Microsoft

However, the matching funds are available to ALL of the many non-profits around the world chosen by Microsoft, so once the $200,000 runs out, gifts will no longer be matched. So if you need a reason to get done early, now you have it!  Make a gift at 9:00 a.m. on June 25 to help ensure that your donation will be matched 1:1 and double your impact.

You might remember last December's Global Giving Campaign -  Playing At Learning had the highest matching rate and donation total of any Northern California-based nonprofit!  With your help, we can do it again and this time potentially earn an extra $2.5k!

With tremendous gratitude,

     Jill & Mark

Jill Wilker, Mark Edelman, Playing At Learning, an independent, all-volunteer, educational 501(c)(3) nonprofit
(510)  656-8664
www.playingatlearning.org

Northern California operational partner for Jr. FIRST® LEGO® League,  FIRST® LEGO® League and FIRST® Tech Challenge
www.norcaljrfll.org,  www.norcalfll.org,    www.norcalftc.org

Supporter of FIRST® Robotics Competition and manager of The Play Space
www.theplayspace.org