FLL Demos at the Sacramento FRC Regional

Mark Edelman

Mar 30, 2014, 12:33:14 AM3/30/14
to norcalfll...@googlegroups.com
All,

We are looking for 2-3 teams that would be willing to come to the
Silicon Valley FRC Regional on Saturday 4/5 and demonstrate FLL to any
that come by!

The Silicon Valley Regional takes place at San Jose State.

We are looking to have teams present from 9am-3pm. Based on the number
of team that respond, we will likely split the time up into "shifts".

It would great if there was a team also willing to bring a table
and field setup!

If your team can come, please let us know as soon as possible!

- Mark

--
Mark Edelman, Playing@Learning
Northern California FLL & FTC Operational Partner

Mark Edelman

Mar 30, 2014, 12:39:27 AM3/30/14
to norcalfll...@googlegroups.com
The FRC Regional is the Silicon Valley Regional, not the Sacramento
Regional ...

- Mark