Tournament registration - still working through backlog and waitlist....

Jill Wilker

Oct 23, 2015, 6:14:03 PM10/23/15
to NorCalFLL-announce
NorCal Teams that have not yet registered into a tournament,

I am moving slower than normal recovering from knee surgery on Wednesday
- wasn't able to get anything really done until today.

I would ask if your team is one of the Fix Needed, or Manual Review or
on the waitlist to be patient. I had not expected to have quite so many
teams wait until the 11th hour on Tuesday to try to take care of their
pre-reqs.

I will be working through the list and will be posting updates on the
social.norcalfll.org article here:
http://social.norcalfll.org/2015/10/22/still-working-through-backlog-and-waitlist/

Jill