SSL termination

Filirom1

Mar 8, 2013, 9:03:52 AM3/8/13
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is SSL good enough in node.js or should I use something else for SSL termination ?

I don't know if I ask my cluster of node-http-proxy to do SSL or not.

Will 0.10 change something ?

Cheers
Romain

Bradley Meck

Mar 8, 2013, 10:21:08 AM3/8/13
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Unless you really need to script out SNI and/or NPN negotiation in your balancer, termination via `stud` or something else is recommended on 0.8.x unsure on 0.10.x.

Romain

Mar 9, 2013, 7:25:10 AM3/9/13
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Thank you !

2013/3/8 Bradley Meck <bradle...@gmail.com>
Unless you really need to script out SNI and/or NPN negotiation in your balancer, termination via `stud` or something else is recommended on 0.8.x unsure on 0.10.x.

Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "nodejs" group.