Breaking news from The White House. President Obama's Message to the People of the Central African Republic + ET-break - Re: 2013 uge 50 (news samlet)

1 view

Kall, Mogens

Dec 10, 2013, 3:23:14 AM12/10/13
File 16.050 ...
https://sites.google.com/site/kallpol4/home/countries/central-african-republic/16-050

-

"Kall, Mogens" <Jesus.lov...@gmail.com> skrev ...

News:dk.politik
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2013, CET 23:15, GMT 22:15
Subject: 2013 uge 50 (news samlet)
16047 news:52a4ef64$0$292$1472...@news.sunsite.dk
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/dk.politik/c-QbET_zZPI/Y26i9xJWhqYJ

> https://sites.google.com/site/kallpol4/home/countries/iran/13-542/cut-01
> https://sites.google.com/site/kallpol4/home/countries/iran/15-302
> and ...
> http://sites.google.com/site/kallfiles1/politics
> https://sites.google.com/site/kallpol4
>>
> [ ... ]
> [ ... 2013-12-09, Monday, day no 343 in the year ... ]
> [ ... ]
>> 1743 dage siden Asteroid near hit the Earth on day 61, 2009-03-02
> [ ... ]
>> Aktuel politisk news:
>>
>> Forbryderen Assad fortsat p� fri fod (= lovl�s planet, if�lge din nabo, Mankind)
>>
>> Sl�s der ikke ned p� forbryderen STRAKS,
>> er det en indirekte opfordring til at
>> f�lge hans eksempel.
>>
>> (Pr�d. 8,11)
>>

>> Et udsagn:
>>
>> (Sp�rgsm�l til Cannibalistan og Psykopatistan:)
>>
>> Undskyld, men m� vi godt f� lov til at retsforf�lge en krigsforbryder?
>> (apropos FNs "Sikkerhedsr�d")
>>
>> Kan du ikke selv h�re, hvor �ndssvagt det lyder!
>
> Mekka-responce no 1, see ...

Breaking news fromn The White House:'

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog

___ quote begin ___________
Mbi bala ala kou�. This is President Barack Obama, and today I want to speak directly to you-the people of the Central African
Republic.

I know that in your lives you have faced great hardship. But I also know that you've lived together in peace-as diverse and
vibrant communities, Christian and Muslim. Together, you celebrate a proud history and a land of extraordinary beauty. Together,
you emerged from colonialism and achieved independence. Together, you realize that we are all children of God and that-whatever our
faith-we all deserve to live in peace and dignity.

But the awful violence of recent days threatens the country you love. Innocent men, women and children have been killed.
Families have fled their homes. And we know from the bitter experience of other countries what happens when societies descend into
violence and retribution. Today, my message to you is simple: it doesn't have to be this way. You-the proud citizens of the
Central African Republic-have the power to choose a different path.

Respected leaders in your communities-Muslim and Christian-are calling for calm and peace. I call on the transitional government
to join these voices and to arrest those who are committing crimes. Individuals who are engaging in violence must be held
accountable-in accordance with the law. Meanwhile, as forces from other African countries and France work to restore security, the
United States will support their efforts to protect civilians.

Most of all, every citizen of the Central African Republic can show the courage that's needed right now. You can show your love
for your country by rejecting the violence that would tear it apart. You can choose peace. You can choose to live up to the rule
that is at the heart of all great faiths- that we treat other people the way we want to be treated ourselves.

That is how we honor our faiths. That is how reconciliation occurs. That's how the Central African Republic can move forward-and
return to a better path, toward a future where you and your fellow citizens can seek the security and dignity and peace you deserve.

Singuila.

___ END of quote ____________

Og netop da i det samme h�rte jeg en r�st fra Himlen
(perhaps the voice of ET; alts� en udenjordisk civilisation
p� bes�g i vort solsystem eller rettere: en bejler til
Menneskeheden), der sagde:
(2013-12-10, Tuesday, day no 344, CET 08:56, GMT 07:56)
- "Jeg vil"

CET 08:57
- "have"

CET 08:57
- "fred"

CET 08:57
- "blandt jer"

CET 08:58
- "(ikke mord)"

CET 08:58
- "H�rer I mig ?"

CET 08:58
- "Enough"

CET 08:58
- "Violence"

CET 08:58
- "Tak!"

Og til mig blev der dern�st sagt vedr. the message:
CET 08:59
- "Og den skal afsted med det samme."

Yes, Sir!

CET 09:00
- "Det er en befaling!"

Yes, Sir!

I have worked in Your country (as a voluntary i 1991-1992):

You have a beautiful country
(when you not set it on fire, from Bangui to Cameroon)

Don't let the flames of hate destrou it/You!

Please remenber, friends:

(Sorry, no Gbaya because of the txt-format):

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1.%20john%204:8&version=BDS

Qui n'aime pas n'a pas connu Dieu, car Dieu est amour.

(1. John 4,8)

CET 09:22
- "Keep"

-