Long time, no Beer and Pizza

Howard White

Apr 11, 2018, 7:30:27 AM4/11/18
to nlug...@googlegroups.com
An early tradition of the Nashville Linux Users Group was random
gatherings at Davinci's Pizza on Hayes Street, establishment killed off
by incessant street construction.

Rob Huffstedtler, an early NLUG activist, is visiting town. We are
reviving the Beer and Pizza tradition at East Nashville Beer Works on
Trinity Lane, Thursday evening after 6PM.

<http://www.eastnashbeerworks.com/home/>

Join us if you can

Howard

Tilghman Lesher

Apr 11, 2018, 10:30:09 AM4/11/18
to NLUG
Weather prediction, with a high of 78, a low of 58, and a 0% chance of
precipitation, looks like this will be a good day to have it, too.
> --
> --

> Groups "NLUG" group.
> email to nlug-talk+...@googlegroups.com.