Sea Org members and the RPF

Warrior

Mar 27, 2002, 2:01:02 PM3/27/02
I'm reposting this so I can add my comments in brackets like this -- [ ].

From: roger gonnet (roger....@worldnet.fr)
Subject: Re: Sea Org members and the RPF
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 2000/05/27

Roger Gonnet wrote:
"Well, I'll add some other list, that's not RPF this time, it's a
list of promoted persons, long ago.

It's under yours, Warrior."

Warrior wrote:

> OK. Here it is. All of the persons below were Sea Org members who were
> sent to the RPF. This list is based upon my personal recollection of events
> which occurred between 15-20 years ago while I was still in the Sea Org.
> You will not find the names below listed on a single issue (like an Ethics
> Order). The individuals listed below were Sea Org members mostly in PAC
> at the time they were ordered to the RPF. A large percentage of these people
> were sent to the RPF as supposed "List One R/Sers", although others were
> sent because of other reasons like "out-2D" behavior, for being "low OCA
> non-producers", "repeated stat crashers", etc.
>
> I suppose I should make a disclaimer in the event I make a mistake or
> two. So in this regard I will say that I could be mistaken about a few of
> the individuals on this list. Anyone who feels I have erred is welcome to
> make a correction, for although I am a "Clear" and my memory is pretty
> good, it is not perfect.
>
> The individuals on this list were ordered to the RPF:
>
> 1. Barbara Adams - HCO Area Sec ASHO D
> 2. Bella Adams - was CO Cadet Estates Org
> 3. Chuck Adams
> 4. Steve Adams - Estates Mgr ASHO D
> 5. Paulette Ausley - she's the one who did the false "L-1" labelling
> 6. Cindy Avrin - ASHO D Div 6
> 7. Patricia 'Patty' Azevedo aka Patty Grant
> 8. Rick Aznaran - now of Phoenix Investigations
> 9. Vicki Aznaran - was Pres RTC
> 10. Jamie Beardsley - ASHO F Div 1
> 11. Jane Bertinot - ASHO D Div 6
> 12. Sherry Bird - ASHO D Div 2
> 13. John Bostrum - was Dir Income ASHO D

[Sorry, the correct spelling is "Bostrom"]

> [...]

> 42. Joyce Fiandaca - GO GLA
> 43. Patricia Garrett - ASHO F
> 44. Bobby Giles - Purchasing Agent for L Ron Hubbard
> 45. Claire Graef - ASHO D
> 46. Allen Grondin - Tech Sec/Chief Off ASHO D
> 47. DK Halloran - PAC SO
> 48. Elsa Hamilton - ASHO D HCO
> 49. Eddie Hansen - Cope Officer ASHO D
> 50. Jackie Harvey - SSO ASHO D
> 51. Marty Helgeson - ASHO F
> 52. Linda Hodge - ASHO D Div 2
> 53. April Huff - Bridge/GO Finance
> 54. Greg Huff - Bridge Publications
> 55. Bob Jaillet - Bridge Publications
> 56. Karen Jensen - Dir Inc ASHO F
> 57. Marty Kassowitz - PAC SO
> 58. Penny Keaton - ASHO F
> 59. Anita Klock - Bridge Publications
> 60. Paul Koval - CO ASHO D
> 61. Janet Landon - ASHO F
> 62. Alan Lazar - AOLA
> 63. Sandy Lazar - AOLA
> 64. Mickey Layne - ASHO D
> 65. Gerianne Long - Bridge Publications
> 66. Sam Loria - AOLA
> 67. David Mayo - was Snr C/S Int
> 68. Merrill Mayo - David's wife
> 69. Sherry Miljoiner - ASHO D Word Clearer
> 70. Doug Nagy - Tours Reg ASHO D
> 71. Guy Norlen - FBO NW
> 72. Jeanie Norlen - ASHO F
> 73. Renee Norton - CO ASHO F
> 74. Ivan Obilensky - CO AOLA
> 75. Paulette Otten - SO in PAC
> 76. Richard Otten - FBO NW
> 77. David Pearson - FBO Pubs US
> 78. Nancy Phelps aka Nancy Schwartz - ASHO F/PAC SO
> 79. Alan Prager - CO ASHO D
> 80. Dawn Prager aka Dawn Granger aka Dawn Greene - Public Off/CO ASHO D
> 81. Cecilia Prefontaine - AOLA
> 82. Kari Rask - FR NW
> 83. Rosan Rich - Dir Inc Pubs US
> 84. Sue Richeson - BSO ASHO D
> 85. Barbara Rubio - was ordered but refused to report; was Snr C/S ASHO D
> 86. Mike Rubio - ASHO D HCO/Flag/FOLO WUS
> 87. Don Saito - Address Off ASHO D
> 88. Elaine Savitsky - TTC ASHO D
> 89. Vic Scelza - FOLOWUS
> 90. Bobby Schaffner - ASHO F HCO/Address Off - now dead
> 91. Ken Shapiro - Body Reg/ SHSBC Sup ASHO D
> 92. Candace 'Candy' Sias - Pubs US
> 93. Paul Sias - Pubs USS
> 94. Michael Silverman - AOLA Registrar
> 95. Pat Silverman - AOLA Div 6
> 96. Bill Skrifvars - HCO Area Sec ASHO D
> 97. Karen Spencer - FBO ASHO D
> 98. Larry Spencer - FBO ASHO D
> 99. Sheila Stankey - AOLA
> 100. Andre Tabayoyon - AOLA
> 101. Mary Tabayoyon - AOLA
> 102. Leslie Thompson - Dissem Sec/CO ASHO D
> 103. Ralph Toddhunter - ASHO F - wife Susan died of cancer
> 104. Bob Toftness - TTC ASHO D
> 105. Ruthie Weissberg - PES ASHO D
> 106. Carol Woodruff - AOLA
> 107. Craig Wright - ASHO D Tech Div
> 108. Suzanne Wright - Pubs US
> 109. Stacy Young - RVY's wife
> 110. Anne Zanier - FOLO WUS
> 111. Loren Zanier - CESO
>
> For every person I have named, there is another person whose face
> I can recall but whose name I cannot, who was on the RPF. Sad...Makes

[Now here's Roger's post of May 27, 2000, with my comments added in
brackets:]

SEA ORGANISATION
FLAG ORDER 3476 - 5 12 July 1975

PROMOTIONS
OFFICER'S SÉLECTION BOARD
2ND QUARTER 75

LT. (JG) NIKKI MERWIN is promoted to LIEUTENANT (RA).
MSM. LAUREL WATSON is restored in rank to LIEUTENANT (P).

[Became Laurel Sullivan, LRH Pers PRO and later MCCS.]

ENS. KERRY GLEESON is promoted to LIEUTENANT (P).
ENS. LINDA HOLLING is promoted to LIEUTENANT (jg) (P).
ENS. SAM LORIA is promoted ta LIEUTENANT (jg) (P).

[I knew him when he was staff at AOLA.]

W/O. SUSAN WALKER is promoted to ENSIGN (P).
W/O JON HORWICH is restored in rank to ENSIGN (P).
W/O VAL SMITH is promoted to ENSIGN (P) .

[Didn't she marry Joe Lisa?]

MSM. LIZ GABLEHOUSE is restored in rank to ENSIGN (P) .

{Liz was an LRH Pers PRO or some such similar post.]

AB. RICK MERWIN is promoted to WARRANT OFFICER (P) .
MSM. DAWN PRAGER is promoted to WARRANT OFFICER (P).

[I knew her when she held the posts of Public Officer ASHO Day,
Commanding Officer ASHO Day, and then Safe Environment Fund
staff. She was married to Alan Prager, ASHO Day Supercargo
in 1975. They later divorced; Dawn married Peter Green, and
Alan married Ellen Rockwell, a Case Supervisor at ASHO Day.]

MSM. LIZ ADAMS is promoted to WARRANT OFFICER (P) .
MSM. JOHN ALLCOCK is promoted to WARRANT OFFICER (P).
MSM. JOHN BELLMAINE is promoted to WARRANT OFFICER (P).
MSM. MICHAEL MADIAS is promoted to WARRANT OFFICER (P) .
MSM. STEVE STEVENS is promoted to WARRANT OFFICER (P).
MSM. JOHN PAUL WOOTEN is promoted to WARRANT OFFICER (P) .

CPO. WENDELL REYNOLDS ... MIDSHIPMAN (P).

[Still in the Sea Org after all these years.]

CPO. RON ANDERSON ... MIDSHIPMAN (P).
CPO. BERNIE HAAS... MIDSHIPMAN (P).
CPO. BARBARA HAAS... MIDSHIPMAN (P).
CPO. MEREDITH THOMAS... MIDSHIPMAN (P).
CPO. GRACE CAMPLEMAN... MIDSHIPMAN (P).
CPO. NATHAN EPSTEIN...MIDSHIPMAN (P).

[Does anyone know if this is the same guy as the one-time
Commanding Officer AOLA, Gary Epstein?]

CPO. CHUCK ADAMS... MIDSHIPMAN (P).

[I knew him in PAC; he was married to Bella Adams.]

CPO. VALÉRIE MAZZAFERRI...MIDSHIPMAN (P).
PO1. PAT HUNTER... MIDSHIPMAN (P).

[Anyone know if Hunter is the maiden name of Pat Silverman?]

PO2. PRISCILLA GUN... MIDSHIPMAN (P).
PO3. CHRIS SPEER...MIDSHIPMAN (P).

PO1. BELLA ADAMS is prcmoted ta CPO (ADMIN).
(Correction of promotion to PO2 on FO 3476-4.)

[Chuck's wife; she has held many, many posts including
Commanding Officer Cadet Org and CMO PAC Messenger.]

PO1. JULIE HOUSTON ... CPO (TECH).
PO1. SOLVEIG TUCKER ...CPO (ADMIN).
PO1. TOM LYNCH ... CPO (DECK).
PO1. BARBARA PRICE ... CPO (ADMIN).
PO2. KARL WHITCHER ...CPO (ENGR).
PO2. LARRY NORTON ... CPO (ADMIN).

[When I first met Larry (in 1975) he was Supercargo
for ASHO Foundation. His wife, Renee Norton, was a
registrar at ASHO Fdn in 1975. I understand Renee is
once again Commanding Officer ASHO Foundation, a post
she held back in the mid-70s. Larry and Renee were
close personal friends of Bob and Louise Ealy during
the mid-70s and early-80s.]

PO2. FRAN BOUGHTON ...CPO (ADMIN).

[Al Boughton's wife.]

PO2. BRUCE RIGNEY ... CPO (ADMIN).

[He left the Sea Org; he started a graphics business, and he
used to do lots of the layout of ASHO Day's promotional
pieces. He's still in Scientology.]

PO3. TOM COCHRANE ... CPO (ADMIN).
PO3. MAXINE COCHRANE ... CPO (TECH).
PO3. PAT BUTCHER ... CPO (ADMIN).
PO3. PHIL STANNARD ... CPO (ADMIN).
PO3. SHAREEN STUART ... CPO (ADMIN).
PO3. PHILIP J. SEIFLEIN ... CPO (TECH).

[I knew him because he was a friend of a very good friend of
mine -- Patricia Marlene Burger. You can find info on Phil in
connection with the Gray Moss Inn. Phil was president of Verona
Properties.]

PO3. CHRIS MANY ... CPO (ADMIN).

[I was acquainted with him and his wife, Nancy, as well as one of
Chris' very best friends, Geoff Levin.]

PO3. HAL HOLMES ... CPO (ADMIN).

AB. MAGGIE BUTTERWORTH CPO (ADMIN).

[She held many posts over the years, including Commanding Officer
ASHO Day and LRH Communicator ASHO Day, and LRH Comm. International.
She is married to David Butterworth.]

AB JIM VANNIER ... CPO (ADMIN).
AB. PER GARDSTROM ... CPO (ADMIN).
AB. JIM BALDWIN... CPO (ADMIN).

[Jim was Lynn Baldwin's husband. I didn't know him well.]

AB. SHERRY RITTEMHOUSE... CPO (ADMIN).
AB. DOTTIE WINEREY... CPO (ADMIN).

[I believe this should be "Winfrey".]

AB. BILL YAUDE... CPO (ADMIN).

[Heh heh. Hi, Bill, you sporger and man of a thousand phony names!
Seems Bill has an unhandled "valence" problem. I wonder if Bill has
audited out all his "BTs" yet!! Ha ha.]

AB. BOB VEACH... CPO (ADMIN).
AB. LEE MORGAN... CPO (ADMIN).
AB. LESLIE EPSTEIN... CPO (ADMIN).

[I met her first when she was staff at AOLA. She has
held many posts too, including Commanding Officer ASHO Day
and LRH Communicator. She's married to Jonathan 'Jono'
Epstein, the FBO Reserves guy.]

PO2. GARY BEISDORF ... PO1 (ADMIN).
(Correction of promotion to PO2 on FO 3476-4.)
PO2. CHRISTINE WIGNEY ... PO1 (TECH).

[I believe this should be "Rigney", not "Wigney".]

PO3. PAUL DAVIS ... PO1 (DECK).
PO3 DAVID BEALE ... PO1 (ADMIN).
PO3. SHERRY MILJONER ... PO1 (ADMIN).

[I knew Sherry because she was Staff Hatting Officer ASHO Day.
Some staff used to call her "the chunk" behind her back, due
to her obesity.]

PO3. BO JANSSON ... PO1 (ADMIN).
AB. FRED SWARTZ ... PO1 (ADMIN).

[I first met him when he was married to Gretchen and held the post of
Flag Service Consultant Western US.]

AB. STEPHEN DIDATO ... PO1 (ADMIN).

[He was LRH Communicator at ASHO circa 1975. His name appears on at least
one of my certificates.]

AB. JIM STEIBERG ... PO1 (ADMIN).
AB. DAVID MCCARTHY ... PO1 (ADMIN).
AB. JULIE E. ROACH ... PO1 (ADMIN).
AB. LAURA FEELEY ... PO1 (ADMIN).
AB. RICHARD DIDCOATE ... PO1 (ADMIN).
AB. ROBERTA L. WOOD ... PO1 (ADMIN).

[Is this really a different person than the Roberta J. Wood listed below?]

AB. BEN ELKINTON ... PO1 (ADMIN).

[He was Purser (Treasury Secretary) at Publications Org US. I think Ben
had the hots for Pubs Org staff lady Cindy Byersley; he used to call her
"Boobersley" due to her large bustline. Ben's name comes up on a search
of IAS Patrons.]

AB. MIKE GRAU ... PO1 (ADMIN).

[Mike was the Director of Inspections and Reports ASHO Day (head of Department
Three - Department of Inspections and Reports, which handles "ethics
matters"). I was told two years ago by a former Sea Org member who also
knew Mike, that Mike had gone blind as a result of an explosion while
looking for gold in Nevada.]

AB. HAROLD SIMS ... PO1 (ADMIN).

[Harold and his wife, Nicole, were staff at AOLA when I first met them.]

PO3. YVONNE PRESS ... PO2 (ADMIN).

[Skip Press' wife?]

PO3. ARTHUR L. CUSWORTH ... PO2 (ADMIN).
PO3. BITTY BLYTHE ... PO2 (ADMIN).
PO3. DICK HUBBARD ... PO2 (ADMIN).
PO3. BOB RIGGS ... PO2 (ADMIN).
PO3. MIKE RINDER ... PO2 (ADMIN).

[Hi, Mike!]

PO3. GARY PRESS ... PO2 (ADMIN).

[Is this the same guy as Skip Press?]

PO3. KARL LIPTON ... PO2 (TECH).
AB. PAM FISHER ... PO2 (TECH).
AB. ERIC IRGENS ... PO2 (TECH).
AB. BILL RYAN ... PO2 (ADMIN).
AB. JACQUELINE HEDGES ... PO2 (TECH).

[Does anyone know if this is the lady who married Sam Loria?]

AB. JEANETTE ALLCOCK ... PO2 (ENGR).
AB. BILL PUNNELL ... PO2 (ADMIN).

[This is a typo on someone's part. The correct spelling is "Funnell".
Bill was ASHO Fdn Sea Org staff who was married to Holly Funnell.
Holly was a Div II "backlines" staff member (in the Letter Registration
Section).]

AB. STEVEN K. THOMPSON ... PO2 (ADMIN).

[Steve was a Sea Org member at ASHO Day and was posted in Division
II. He married Leslie Thompson. Leslie has held many posts at ASHO
Day, including Dissemination Secretary, Supercargo and Commanding
Officer.]

AB. ERNIE RYAN ... PO2 (ADMIN).
AB. JEAN KINZINGEP ... PO2 (ADMIN).
AB. LARRY PRICE ... PO2 (ADMIN).

[Larry was the guy who wrote the issue "Cadet Org/Cadet Estates Org
Establishment Eval". He was staff in PAC at the time.]

AB. DAVID G. WWAITE ... PO2 (ADMIN).
AB. JIM ELLINGTON ... PO2 (ADMIN).

[The correct spelling is "Ellingson"; he's the only guy I ever knew
who had the middle name of just an initial -- 'X'. Jim had the
misfortune of having been assigned "Treason" by the Assistant
Guardian ASHO Day (Richard Deere) for *jaywalking*. This is mentioned
in the Aides Order "The End of Cautiousness Eval.]

AB. GLEN BALENTINE ... PO2 (ADMIN).

[Glen was USGO Invest staff.]

AB. ROY ANDERSON ... PO2 (ADMIN).
AB. PATRICE ANDREU ... PO3 (ENGR).
AB. ROBERTA JUNE WOOD ... PO3 (ADMIN).

[I think this lady was the Chaplain at AOLA. I could be wrong.]

AB. MIKE RUBIO ... PO3 (TECH).

[I didn't know Mike back in 1975 because he was, I believe, Flag
staff. He must have been married to Cathy before his marriage to
Barbara Benjamin. Barbara had been married to Frank Benjamin, a
registrar at ASHO Day. As an aside, Mike's picture was included
in an issue of the Parade (a Sunday supplement to the Austin
American-Statesman) a few years ago, as part of the cover story
on how much money various American make.]

AB. CATHY RUBIO ... PO3 (ADMIN).
AB. MICHAEL LUCERO ... PO3 (ADMIN).

[Mike was a Sea Org recruiter posted at ASHO Foundation.]

AB. RON NOE ... PO3 (ADMIN).

[He was ASHO Foundation staff, if I recall correctly. I was only
acquainted with him.]

AB. SUSANNA LEE ... PO3 (ADMIN).

[I believe she was a registrar at ASHO Foundation in 1975, along with
Bob Ealy, Carl Thompson and Renee Norton.]

AB. SHELDON MOUSELL ... PO3 (ENGR).
AB. BRIAN MADDEN ... PO3 (ADMIN).

[Brian was Address Officer ASHO Foundation.]

AB. WALTER FREY ... PO3 (ADMIN).
AB. STEVE GRANT ... PO3 (ADMIN).

[This guy recruited me into the Sea Org at ASHO Day. He was Sea Org
staff (Recruiter) at ASHO Day in 1975-76. His senior was Jack
Dirmann, HCO Area Secretary ASHO Day.]

AB. ELAINE SANITSKY ... PO3 (ADMIN).

[The correct spelling is "Savitsky". She was a Sea Org member at ASHO
Day and was posted in the Tech Division. She was later ordered to the
RPF. The order, published as an "Ethics Order ASHI Day" said she had
"gone out 2-D with a psychiatrist while on her annual 3-week leave".
(I have no idea whether this allegation was factual.) While on the RPF
she formed a close relationship with my former boss, James 'Jim' Neal
Chapman. They later blew the Sea Org together. Good choice!]

AB. LAURA MARLOWE ... PO3 (ADMIN).
AB. BRIAN GRAY ... PO3 (ADMIN).
AB. BOB SHAFFNER ... PO3 (ADMIN).

[The correct spelling is "Schaffner". I worked with him in the Computer
room at AOLA in 1983. Prior to that he was on the RPF, and prior to
that he was an Ethics Officer at ASHO Foundation. He married Cindy
Konieczky and had one child, Cara. After his divorce from Cindy, I
understand he married Janice Mead.]

AB. LAURA FOWLER ... PO3 (ADMIN).
AB. HARRY PASKIEWICZ ... PO3 (ADMIN).

[I knew Harry when he was Dir Comm USGO; he also worked part-time
in the mid-70s at Optimum Press, which was owned by Scientologist
Bob Mills.]

It is noted that 20 Sea Org Members of the 53 listed in FO 3476-4 (lst
Quarter 75) as not being Able Bodied Seamen but otherwise qualified have
since completed their AB requirements and have been duly promoted. The
remaining 33 are urged to complete and submit applications for 25 Sept OSB
Meeting.

Following is this quarter's list of Sea Org Members who met all requirements
for promotion except for their Able Bodied Seaman's Certificate (requirement
for promotion, . FO 3325, 3 May 73) and will be duly promoted upon
presentation with evidence of having done so to the OSB Flag before the next
OSB Quarterly Meeting on 25 September, 75.

BOB GEORGIUS.

[Kitty's husband?]

COLIN GREEN.
HELEN KORENGOLD.
ELIZABETH J. BUENO.

[I believe 'Beth' was staff at FOLO WUS or CESO. I'm not sure which,
but in any event, she was Sea Org staff *somewhere* in PAC.]

JOE BUENO.

[Joe was a Sea Org member at Cedars Estates Service Org when I first
met him. He was married to Elizabeth 'Beth' Bueno, also a Sea Org
member.]

KIM HOLT.
ENID BYRNE.

[Enid is a long-time Sea Org member who is (or was, at least) married
to James Byrne. Enid was a registrar at AOLA. She even managed to
talk me into paying some money onto account at AOLA for my "upper
levels".]

FAUNA HUGHES.
ANNIE MURPHY.

[Annie was a registrar at ASHO Day in 1975-76. She was "offloaded" as
a "Potential Trouble Source".]

SARAH STRASSER.

[Sarah was AOLA staff when I first met her. I believe she was married
to Billy Strasser, who was Chief Officer ASHO Day in 1975. Billy
later married a lady named Jenny. I have seen Billy's name recently
on a list of completions. He is at least a Class VII, OT VII trained
on the Apollo.]

NICK A. REISS.
BOB MITHOFF.
SUE RAWLINGS MUSTARD.

[Sue was the Class VIII Course Supervisor at ASHO Day in the mid-70s.
She was married to John Mustard, who was Manufacturing Secretary at
Publications Org US. After leaving the Sea Org, Sue Rawlings took a
job as manager of the Shangri-Lodge apartments across the street from
Celebrity Center in Hollywood. Sue has two daughters who are also
Scientologists: Kelly and Wendy.]

ROBERT S. EALY.

[I knew Bob pretty well. He was a registrar at ASHO Foundation when I
first met him in 1975. He was married to Louise Ealy, who at that time,
was Supercargo ASHO Foundation. Bob was sent to the Guardian Office
World Wide for finance training in the late 70s. Shortly after his
return to LA, he and his then wife, Louise Ealy left the Sea Org. I
have several personal letters from Louise from the days when they
lived in Homeland, California, not far from Hemet. Sadly, Bob and
Louise are divorced now.]

GRETCHEN WEDOW.

[I believe this is the lady who married Fred Schwartz.]

JOHN T. WARNES.
JO ANNE CLARK.

[She was married to Frank Clark, a fellow Sea Org member at AOLA.]

KENNETH H. GARY.
DAN FEELEY.
VICTOR FAZIO.

[I knew Vic when he was Director of Income USGO.]

INGEBORG STEINBERG.

[Ingeborg was a Flag Evaluator. Her name may be seen as author of the
Aides Order "The End of Cautiousness Eval" regarding ASHO Day.]

Officer's Selection Board Flag
Chairman: Capt. W.B. Robertson (RA)

[This is Captain Bill Robertson. I first met him circa 1976 at ASHO.]

Secretary: Cmdr. Joan Robertson (RA)

[This is Bill's wife at the time.]

Member: Lt. Allen Buchanan

[I believe he was Commodore's Staff Aide for Division One - HCO.]

Approved by
L. Ron HUBBARD
COMMODORE
LRH:WBR:JR:AB:nt

[Corrections to my comments are welcomed. God knows after 27 years
memories do *sometimes* tend to fade.]

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
http://warrior.offlines.org

Monica Pignotti

Mar 27, 2002, 5:46:42 PM3/27/02
Warrior <war...@entheta.net> wrote in message news:<a7t4t...@drn.newsguy.com>...
<snip>

> CPO. NATHAN EPSTEIN...MIDSHIPMAN (P).
>
> [Does anyone know if this is the same guy as the one-time
> Commanding Officer AOLA, Gary Epstein?]

I don't think so, but I do know that Gary Epstein was assigned to the
RPF in LA, after he got busted from his post of C/O AOLA in 1977.
This was around the same time Andre Tabyoyoan was sent there, who was
the Ethics Officer of AOLA at that time.

I have a few notable additions to your RPF list:

Quentin Hubbard (assigned shortly after the RPF's inception in Jan.
1974, for attempting suicide)
Norman Starkey (in the first RPF -- assigned as Bosun)
Ron Hopkins (the CO UK org and the first person assigned to RPF's RPF)
Most of the people on LRH's personal household unit ended up there for
various minor infractions. Arden Harrison, his cook, was sent there
because he didn't like the way she fixed his eggs and accused her of
trying to poison him.

I know many more, but these are the ones who come to mind.

Monica

Warrior

Mar 27, 2002, 9:24:52 PM3/27/02

>Warrior <war...@entheta.net> wrote:
>>
>> CPO. NATHAN EPSTEIN...MIDSHIPMAN (P).
>>
>> [Does anyone know if this is the same guy as the one-time
>> Commanding Officer AOLA, Gary Epstein?]

Perhaps he is the same person as Jonathan Epstein. Anyone know?

In article <53183a73.02032...@posting.google.com>,
pign...@worldnet.att.net says...

>I don't think so, but I do know that Gary Epstein was assigned to the
>RPF in LA, after he got busted from his post of C/O AOLA in 1977.

I remember this well, even though I was ASHO Day staff. If I recall
correctly, it was said that Garry was "feeding cogs" to AOLA public
in order to get them to "comp" by 2PM Thursdays. I have no idea if
there is any truth to this allegation.

More questions: Are Jono and Gary Epstein related? And wasn't Gary's
wife a lady named Parran Dabney? Parran was a Case Supervisor at
ASHO Day, but I rarely saw her since she was in the "Ivory Tower"
most of the time.

>This was around the same time Andre Tabyoyoan was sent there, who was
>the Ethics Officer of AOLA at that time.

Yes, I know. I personally knew Andre and Mary. In fact, they were
clients of mine, as well.

>I have a few notable additions to your RPF list:
>
>Quentin Hubbard (assigned shortly after the RPF's inception in Jan.
>1974, for attempting suicide)
>Norman Starkey (in the first RPF -- assigned as Bosun)
>Ron Hopkins (the CO UK org and the first person assigned to RPF's RPF)
>Most of the people on LRH's personal household unit ended up there for
>various minor infractions. Arden Harrison, his cook, was sent there
>because he didn't like the way she fixed his eggs and accused her of
>trying to poison him.
>
>I know many more, but these are the ones who come to mind.
>
>Monica

Thanks, Monica.

arden...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2015, 12:18:16 PM4/10/15
Arden Harrison was not sent to the RPF because of the eggs. She was sent because she was too hung over to fix LRH's breakfast at all. She was accused of poisoning him several other times during her post as cook. AH